Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Howdy,

Well this is the day, the big day..........I can't believe it's 12:18 a.m. and my husband just pulled a name out for me.  The winner is.......................

I want to thank those of you who came along for the ride, and I hope you decide to stick around beyond that because I will have more things to offer in the future.  I will also be participating in more trades and swaps, and the main purpose is to reach out and meet new people, try new things, and hopefully become a much better person.....................

OKAY, my husband has ordered me to stop torturing you all.  The winner of ImagiMeri's Creations 2010 vintage inspired, OOAK sculpture is

Elizabeth Holcombe

Congratulations Elizabeth, I will be contacting you, or you can go ahead and contact me......we'll see whose faster ;o)

To the rest of you, I sincerely thank you again for joining my site, and I hope you continue to do so.  I really am a nice person to know and if you need references, please ask Sandy at http://www.521lakestreet-sandy.blogspot.com/.  I think she likes me, I'm not sure, but hopefully she'll tell you the truth.  Okay enough silliness, I'm just giddy cause I have a winner and now I'll be on pins and needles waiting to see what her choice will be.

Thank you all again, and here's hoping you have the happiest of new years and that all of your hopes and dreams for the future come true.

God Bless
Meri

P.S.  I've been contacted by Elizabeth:

OH Meri!~~~
I am so over the moon at having won your wonderful contest! I love your work! Thank you for hosting such a generous contest!


Now I have to choose from oh so cute images! What a difficult choice. If I was to pick, I would choose number 3, the red and blue polka dot horse. So sweet!

 and she has chosen..........


Isn't it just adorable?  I've been wanting to do a pony, so I'm extatic that she chose this one.  Now I hope you all wish me luck as I create this OOAK piece for Elizabeth.  I will be blogging about the progress, so you all can see the process along the way.  Thank you all again for participating, and keep checking in for more opportunities like this.

Meri

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Meri,
How wonderful! Elizabeth is a great gal! And I am so glad that you get to do a pony! Have fun! See you next week!