Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Okay, final wedding images......this is a loaded post!

Hi Everyone,

We finally got the wedding pictures and I want to share them with you.  This is going to be a very image heavy post, so get somethin' to drink and maybe eat, have a sit and enjoy!  Don't forget that if you click on the image, it will get larger for more detail.


I hope you enjoyed the look see, I couldn't possibly comment on each picture or I'd be here forever.  However, if anyone has any questions about the decor, etc., please email me at meriw@cox.net, and I'll be happy to try and answer any questions.

Please don't forget my contest that will be ending on June 30th.  Any followers I have will be entered into the drawing, and any comments you leave in regards to the contest will get you an extra chance.  Please click on the button on the right side bar, at the top, for more information.

Have a great week.

Hugs,
Meri

10 comments:

Melody said...

Oh Meri, The Bride was lovely. The flowers were so pretty. The colors turned out great.

Creative Breathing said...

Meri, Everything is so beautiful. I hope you are recovering from all the physical and emotional stresses that such a big occasion can cause. I keep you in my thoughts. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful day! Elizabeth

Jenny said...

That is gorgeous. I loved seeing the wonderful touches you added. You really made this perfect and memorable. Love seeing the yellow table, too.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Every one of them are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee how they did the rings! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Beedeebabee said...

Meri, I so enjoyed looking at all your photos. The wedding looked so beautiful! The bride was just stunning. You must be so happy with the way everything turned out!! Thanks for sharing, I loved it all! xo Paulette

Mimi said...

Hi Meri!!!!
I sure enjoyed looking over those wonderful pics!!!!
the food tables were amazing!!!
that house is amazing, where was this????
I loved it all!!!
So nice, and you did an Outstanding job!!!
flowers were so nice too!!!
Thanks for sharing
hugs,
jamie

Lance said...

Looks like everything went well, congrats! I bet you can breathe a deep sigh of relief now lol.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Meri, thank you for sharing your pictures with us. Everything looks beautiful. Best of luck to the newlyweds! Have a great day! Twyla

NanE said...

Hi Meri! Congratulations to you and your family on the wedding of your daughter, She looks beautiful! I loved the flower bouquets the bridesmaids carried, I have seen them in magazines but have never actually seen them at a wedding. It is so nice to see something unique and personal. Hope you feel better soon, I'm sure you wore yourself down with all the planning and entertaining. Nan

Jenn Bontrager said...

Your daughter was so lovely and I just wanted to comment on the fact that she had such a beautiful modest dress. She looked stunning!