Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day


Good Morning Friends and loved ones,

Happy Valentines Day!

Things have been a bit off here lately, and I'm wondering if this is my new normal.  My husband is still without employment, and if something isn't found in the next week or so, drastic measures will ensue.  I don't mean to bum anyone out, especially on such a lovely day, but I have to realistically act as if my Blog, and my business will have to go into hibernation for a while.  As long as I'm able, I will continue to blog, however, do not be surprised should I have to shut down for a spell.

I've truly enjoyed meeting so many of you lovely people, in cyberspace, and my greatest regret is that I was not able to meet more of you in person.  I have been blessed with meeting quite a few of you, and it's been pure joy.

I'm so happy that I've been able to provide you with some graphic fun for free, and thanks go out to all those sites I've been able to collect from all these years, as well as owning quite a few objects with stunning graphics and illustrations.  Be assured that should my fortunes change, I will once again be posting freebies, pieces I create, tutorials and giveaways.
























God Bless you all, and I hope to write and share once more,
Meri

13 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

Meri, may your days turn sunny and bright very very soon. Heaven knows you are due. I will always be a huge fan and get excited at every post. Lots of prayers for your dear family. Happiest of Valentine's day to you...smiles...Renee

fairyrocks said...

You and your DH are together and this is something in a world of rising divorce. Sometimes you do have to close the shutters and batten down to weather the storms.
Here's hoping the sun will come out for you soon.
Take care of you, Hugs

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Meri,
I am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. I, like Renee, will always be so excited to see a post from you, and will wait patiently until you have time. I hope things turn around for your family. I have continued to pray for your mom too. My mom went into the hospital on Saturday so I know how things can get crazy, crazier than usual. Just hang in there. I look forward to seeing your next post. Happy Valentines Day my sweet friend.
Julie

Nan said...

I hope things look up for you my friend very soon.

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Hope the future turns rosy for you soon and life is back to normal..as normal as life gets. Big valentine hugs...

busymartha said...

Happy Valentines Meri, Hope things will bet better soon, Love, Marilyn.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Dear Meri,
I'm sorry life has been met with so many challenges for you right now. I'll keep you, your mom, and your husband's employment situation in my prayers.
Take good care,
Mary Lou

Sandy said...

Meri,
It was so good to see you today! I miss you! And as you know, I have been where you are and things will get better...it just seems it is never in the time we need it to be...like right now! I am going to be calling a lot...or coming over if I have to! Be warned! Plan on lunch next week....Pei Wei here we come! :) Love ya! Sandy

Linda Ruthie said...

Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family for brighter days coming soon. You are always so generous with your vintage images and every time I papercraft, I am thankful for the kindness of bloggers like you, who share their wealth.
Take care of yourself and your family and remember to count your blessings each day. ☺

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry to hear that he hasn't found a job yet... I will keep you both in my prayers.....

vivian said...

Meri. I will send up some prayers for your husband to find a job.. along with my own! my husband just got laid off yesterday. I hope things turn around for you very very quickly. I'll be looking for you here... hurry back
xoxox
vivian

Claudia said...

dearest Meri - these times are tough ones. We know the stress of being unemployed at our house. I'm praying for you and your family - hoping that work will quickly come to your husband.

xo
Claudia

retrorevival.biz said...

We're rooting for you and your family, Meri!

I hope your Valentine's Day was filled with love:)

~Cindy