Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Some Spring Inspiration


Hello lovely friends,

Have I told you all how wonderful you are????  Well, you are.......all of you!  In June, of this year, it will be my 5th year Blog Anniversary.  I have met so many wonderful people through blogging, and I can truly say I haven't had a single bad experience with blogging.  I've learned so much from so many of you, and I hope I've inspired some of you along the way, too.  For the next few months (God willing my husband finds a job and we can keep the Internet account going) I  will be throwing Lot's of freebies your way, showing off some crafts I make.  However, in June, to celebrate my 5th blogaversary, I will be hosting some amazing giveaways and opportunities.  Please pray that I am able to continue blogging and sending out my appreciation for you all with the continued supply of vintage graphics and images, and sculptures created just for you.  So keep an eye out, come back often, tell your friends....... and for now please accept these graphics as my way of saying "U R all special"






























Have fun creating!

Warm loving hugs,
Meri

15 comments:

Jane said...

Thank you so much, Meri, for all the wonderful graphics you've given us! Love these Easter cuties!
Five years of blogging? That's wonderful! I'm still trying to learn how to do it :)
Hope your husband finds a job soon, and that your mother is doing well.
Jane

Carolyn said...

These are some of the cutest Easter graphics I have seen! Thank you for being so generous and kind.

Carolyn

Lynn Stevens said...

WOW Meri, Five years of blogging! That's impressive. so glad I found you.
Hugs Lynn

Kim K. said...

I've got BIG plans for your lovely Easter images. Last weekend, I went back through your 2011 posts to find some adorable bunnies. I've been busy in my craft room with your images. Thank you for sharing. Continued blessings. I pray that a job comes soon for your husband.

busymartha said...

Miss Merri, so good to hear from you! I hope your situation improves soon, imagine, your can't lose your account, we love you!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such sweet images!! Have a good rest of your week sweetie!!

My Vintage Mending said...

So many gorgeous images. Which one to use first. Yummy. I do hope you up and running. We are sending telepathic good wishes for a J O B and loads of cash for such a sweet family. Many prayers and thank you for your generous spirit.
Smiles...Renee

Shirley Hatfield said...

Thank you, thank you for the sweet little Easter graphics! Congratulations on your five years! Five Years!! I cannot conceive of it...I just discovered my newest post was my 100th and I thought that was a mile post. Way to go! =D

Maison Minette said...

Thank you soooo much! I had an awful day. But seeing these cuties made my day. You're a sweetheart!

A Vintage Chic said...

Wow, Meri! 5 Years! That's a long time, my friend! I just hit 3 last summer...my, time flies!

Such adorable vintage images--you always share the most wonderful things! Looking forward to joining in all the giveaway opportunities (although I'm already a lucky winner of a Meri Original! Every time I walk by my happy little bee I smile and think of you...)

Have a lovely night, my friend!

Julie

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Ooo! I see some new ones in there! Thank you sweet, Meri! I've been blogging for 5 years too if you count my first devotional blog. :)

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Oh, my goodness, you are such a blessing! What wonderful graphics that you are just so kind to share. You deserve all kinds of good things your way. You are in my prayers.
Congratulations on your blog, and God bless you.
Blessings,
Susie

donna said...

Thank you so much for sharing Meri. These Easter graphics are just the sweetest. You are in my prayers and I hope things start to look up for you soon.
Hug
donna

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Sending prayers and blessing your way, Meri!
M.L.

Ann said...

Thank you for sharing all these adorable Easter graphics. Wonder what I can make? I know I'll come up with something. Hope all goes well with your keeping up the blog, 5 years is a wonderful record!!
Ann