Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring has EXPLODED here! and Happy St. Patrick's Day




Hi Ya'll,

Here's an explosion of graphics for you, some old, and some of them new to you cleaned up.  I have a great time cleaning these up, and it's such a breeze when I use my "Vertus Fluid Mask" program.  Check out this post for information about this wonderful graphics program tool: http://www.imagimeris.blogspot.com/2010/08/have-you-ever-heard-of-fluidmask.html
























































I'm participating in a local craft show on April 14th, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. here in Gilbert, AZ.  It's out in the parking lot in front of  a very cute store called "The Rustic Hutch."  They sell a lot of country style and primitive types of decor, but the show is open to everyone who passes their "juried" selection process.  I hope this post finds a lot of local bloggers/crafters and ya'll can come out and either participate or wander around and buy stuff....especially MY stuff!  Here's the scoop on participating on this flyer, but please mark your calenders to come visit, too.


2nd boutique

Don't forget to leave a comment on my last post (http://www.imagimeris.blogspot.com/2012/03/here-it-is-long-awaitedwait-for-drum.html) to enter into my spring giveaway, in which I will choose a winner on March 20th (the first day of spring) to receive one of my custom made sculptures.  If you post my button somewhere on your blog and then let me know you did, you'll have an additional chance to win.


Thanks for stoppin' by, and have a great weekend!

Big Hearty-O-Hugs for St. Patrick's Day,
Meri

19 comments:

Kim K. said...

Best wishes with your craft show and thank you again for all your lovely graphics. I can see all sorts of sweet Mother's day gift ideas with your flower images.

Perfectly Printed said...

Once again some lovely graphics!!

chris

My Vintage Mending said...

I wish I were closer. I would be there in a second. I sent you a package just today. Don't get too excited just a little Happy Easter and a smile. These graphics are yummy. Best of luck my dear it sounds like great fun. Smiles...Renee

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Love, love, love these! Thank you so much!!!! Good luck with the craft show!!!
Hugs,
Julie

Tammy's in Love said...

Oh Meri! You've outdone yourself on this explosion of graphics! You have such an amazing collection!

XXOO,
Tammy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeee these!! And good luck with the show!

vivian said...

love all these awesome pics you always so generously share with us!! have fun at your crafty show!!
and Happy st. pattys day!
xoxo
vivian

agravette said...

i absolutely adore the beautiful graphics you share! you have no idea how much joy you bring to my heart with the precious things you post for us. the images all bring so many wonderful memories of my childhood back to me. thank you so much! alisha

vintage grey said...

Thank you for these sweet graphics! Have a great time at your craft show! Sounds like so much fun! :) xo Heather

Little Susie Home Maker said...

My you have the prettiest graphics. You are just the kindest to share them! I wish I could just post them all over my blog! But I will contain myself!
Blessings,
Susie

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Oh, I am sorry, I wanted to wish you much success at the craft show! Have fun!

gail said...

Hi Meri, I am so glad you found tents. I will put this show on my calendar and try and make it out there.
Thanks for the very sweet graphics. I love the kitty ones:)
I hope you and your sweet Mom are doing well! (()) Gail

Jenny said...

Watcha gonna be selling at the show?

I'm coming anyway but I was curious what you're working on right now.

Lynn Stevens said...

Such wish I lived close by Meri, That's my kinda way to spend the day!
Hugs Lynn
Ps. great graphics. Where do you find them all?

becktovintage said...

These pics are so cute. May I use them on my blog. I am watching your blog very closer. I like your blog very much. I am learning so many things from your blog. Thank you very much..

Marthese said...

Thank you for sharing these gorgeous graphics, are we allowed to download them and if so can they be used to create other items with them....Thak you so much

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Thank you so so much for these graphics! They put a big smile on my face! It's so very appreciated.
Erica :)

SueLovesCherries said...

Y'know, Meri, isn't it sad that they don't make graphics like they used to? The vivid colors, the designs, just everything! I'm so glad there are plenty of vintage cards and stuff to go around!

CoriLynn said...

Thank you so so so very much for your adorable graphics! They inspire me and cheer me every time I see them!
~xoxo, CoriLynn (Poodles and PinCurls)