Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

A little bit of this, a little bit of that....break time!


Hi Folks,

I'm taking a short blogging break to ready myself for the upcoming craft show I'm participating in.  For all you local AZ bloggers, there will be a craft show on April 14, 2012 in the parking lot of "The Rustic Hutch" located on the northwest corner of Baseline Rd., and Gilbert Rd., in Mesa.  It runs from 9-5, only on the 14th, and if we haven't met yet, I'd love for you to come out, stop by and introduce yourself.....I love to meet people!  I've been scurrying around for the past two weeks working on the layout of my booth, prepping and tagging my stock, just general mayhem.  Some of you may have noticed that I've temporarily shut down my Etsy shop, well that just for the duration of this show activity, so no worries.  After the show, whatever is left (which I hope and pray is nothing) will go on sale in my shop, so if you've been waiting for the prices to go down, this will be your chance.

I will still be checking out your blogs and doin' some general surfin' on the puter, but for now this is my last post until after the show.  I wish you all a very happy Easter, and please take it easy on the peeps and chocolate bunnies!

Big Hugs,
Meri

16 comments:

Little Susie Home Maker said...

I sure hope you enjoy your Holiday weekend, and the craft show!
Blessings,
Susie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm wishing you the very best at your craft show. I appreciate all of the wonderful images you share with us! Enjoy the holiday weekend! ♥

Tammy's in Love said...

Wish I were in Mesa (to the tune of Wish I were in Dixie)...Away! Away! Thanks for another adorable graphic from your collection! I feel a little homemaker tag series comin' on!

Tammy

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Have a great show Meri!

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Meri, I hope you have so much fun and sell everything! I would always be so exhausted by the time a show would be starting just from all the prep! I don't do them anymore, I just don't have the time or energy! Best of luck to you and love to mom!
Hugs,
Julie

Debby said...

Have fun. Happy Easter.

Createology said...

Your upcoming show sounds wonderful. I do know how much work a show can be since I spent years helping my Grandma with hers. Happy Easter and Happy selling...

busymartha said...

Good luck on your upcoming sale Meri! Hope you have a fantastic Easter! Hugs, Marilyn

Perfectly Printed said...

Good Luck at your show!!

chris

Kim K. said...

Best wishes are your upcoming craft show. Thank you for all the lovely Easter images. I've had a wonderful time these last few weeks using them on special projects.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Good luck with the show! I wish we could make it!

My Vintage Mending said...

Best of luck my dear...do NOT work to terribly hard. This sounds like loads of fun. Wish I were there to help you out....Happiest of Easters...smiles..Renee

Mimos da Claralú! said...

Hi Meri! That's cool! Unfortunately we live too far, but would prestige his work on the show for sure. But anyway, good luck!
I'm from Brazil and also your newest follower, I love your blog.
Many blessings.
Hugs

Luciana

www.mimosdaclaralu.blogspot.com

Nan said...

I need to come back and make a comment here. Hope things are go well for you with this latest project and you sell lots and lots of your stuff. Hugs Nan

Jenny said...

I'll post a reminder on my blog! See you Saturday.

retrorevival.biz said...

Sending you best wishes, Meri, for a wildly successful show! Can hardly wait to see pictures and hear about how well you did:)

~Cindy