Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Okay, I lied!!!!


Howdy ya'll,

Okay, I just have a quick post, so I didn't really lie I just didn't plan well.  I just wanted ya'll to get an opportunity to see what I gave my swap partner for the big Easter/Spring swap hosted by the lovely "Sue" from "Sue Loves Cherries."

My swap partner was Aledia from "Plum Perfect" and she's had a lot of family issues lately (boy do I know what that's like) and she wasn't able to post about the swap until now.  So in a flagrant display of showing off, please check out this link for the goodies I heaped upon this poor unsuspecting soul.

I'll be back next week with news about the show, and some new goodies I got.

Big Hugs,
Meri

10 comments:

gail said...

Hi,, Wow, what a great swap. I know she was so very happy to get your package! I hope to make it over to the show Saturday. I am working, but I think I can make it before! :) I hope you have a great show! (()) Gail

Kim K. said...

Fabulous goodies. So many lovely items. Your shadow box was just amazing. Best wishes with your upcoming show.

Bev said...

Wow...really, wow! How can I get in this group? That shadow box is to die for! Seriously, how can I get in this group? And, hope you have a great show!

Cheery wave from
Bev

Perfectly Printed said...

Looks like a fun swap. You are so generous!!

chris

A Vintage Chic said...

Sounds like you're having fun, Meri! (and like you're super busy, too!) I wish I was having time to be creatively busy these days...just busy! With three teenage girls at home right now (my niece is now living with me!) doing at-home, on-line high school, time just isn't as much MINE as it used to be!

That's okay, though...this is what it's all about, right?!

Have fun working on all your beauties--wish I could come and see it all!

Julie

LuLu Kellogg said...

That baby pic is cracking me up!

LuLu~*xoxo

vintage grey said...

Such wonderful goodies!! Love all your treasures!! What a great swap! ;) xo Heather

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Yay, I can't wait to go look!
Blessings,
Susie

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Okay, I went over to the link. Umm, I'm speechless! So many treasures to Oooo and Awww over. But my favorite was that first gorgeous shadow box you made her. So creative and magical!!! Lucky girl!
Take care,
Mary Lou

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

My dear and precious friend Meri I have been up early this morning fasting and praying for many on this National Day of Prayer.

I have prayed for you and yours and will continue to do so throughout the day.

Praise God your man has returned. Happy reunion!

You'll be able to vote through Monday. :)