Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Change in plans


Howdy Folks,

Well, I had planned to post about my goodies I got and show my swap banner, but now that dear hubby is working.........my computer isn't.  Since we moved my computer command center to a different location in the house, I've been having all kinds of issues with connectivity and not being fully set up.  I know a lot about computers, but I choose to be lazy and have my husband fix everything.  He's so awfully good with this stuff, but now that he's working, I have to wait till he's available.  So I hope to post about my stuff next week.  Until then, here's some more goodies for all of you.......I know you love em!


Again, there might be a couple of repeats, but there's more new ones than old. I'm also happy to find items for you in my collection of over three terabytes of storage.  Let me know if you need something specific, and I'll send you what I have.  Have fun, and I'd love to see what you do with these if you ever want to share.

Hugs,
Meri

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bummer about the computer! I loveeeeeeee the adorable graphics!!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Hi, Meri! Don't you just hate computer probs? we are now a 3 computer family. It's sort of embarassing!

Thanks for sharing your graphics! I finally bought some more printers ink so maybe I can actually print some of these!

Tammy's in Love said...

WHOOPEE! Hunky Dory! If your computer breaks on a regular basis do we get new graphics!? Thanks, I see lots of new ones! YEA! Thank you so much Miss Meri!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

The sweet red ringleted lass reminds me of our friend Jenny. :)

Nan said...

Thanks Meri and I hope thing work out with the computer, can be very frustrating.

vintage grey said...

Such the sweetest images!! Love the kitty watering! Thanks for sharing! Have a lovely week! xo Heather

busymartha said...

Glad that hubby is working Meri. Make him feel important, good plan! Thanks for all the lovely graphics, they are so fun, Marilyn.

Kim K. said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I haven't been paper crafting lately and I need to work on my friendship banners. Absolutely darling graphics.

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

LOL! Is that little girl giving her dolly a PERM??? Too cute!
Thank you Meri! You are very kind!
Erica

My Vintage Mending said...

It is so hard when a computer glitches. Although your glitch didn't seem to harm your beautiful images...love it all...smiles...Renee

chris mckinley said...

Love the images!! Thanks for sharing!

chris

Creative Breathing said...

Oh no Meri! It's like the plumber's wife having leaking faucets! Hope you are up and running soon. The wedding couple image is one of my very favorites. Thanks for sharing! E