Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

The winner is


Hello Friends,

This was both easy and most difficult for me.  You all deserve something, as I was touched by all of your responses.  I will be sending you all personal responses via email, as some of you sent your comments in that way, but you all deserve at least that.

I found that the most compelling response was from someone asking, not for themselves but for someone else.

A friend of mine, Jenny, from Redhead Sadie asked not for herself but for another dear lady.  When someone reaches out for someone else, I hope you would all agree that I would find that the most compelling.  That is not to say that the rest of you lovely people didn't have compelling reasons.......my goodness, you all touched my heart, and it was extremely sweet to hear some of your stories via email.

The lady who has won will stay anonymous at this time, as she has had quite a difficult year.  Should this wonderful lady decide to let me announce her name, I will delightfully do so as soon as possible.

I thank all of you, from the bottom of my heart, for letting me share a bit of your life.  You have all blessed me and I shall be getting back to you all one on one.

Big Hugs,
Meri

12 comments:

Kim K. said...

You are always so generous, Meri. Continued blessings for your health.

Tammy's in Love said...

Hugs to both of you for being so thoughtful and loving. You're the kind of friends we all need!

Tammy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I know exactly who she asked it for... that is soooooooooo sweet of Jenny!!!!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Cheers to Jenny! Great idea. :)

chris mckinley said...

What a wonderful gesture!!!

chris

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That was a wonderful choice. You are both such special ladies and I want to thank you again for sharing all of the wonderful images with us all through the year. They delight me! Enjoy your week and thanks for making us all feel so special!

Redhead Sadie said...

Sorry I have come late to this-I have been out of town this last week and wasn't checking in!! Thank you, Miss Meri, for everything you do for all of us!!!! I am VERY honored to be friends with you, and also with the sweetie to whom I asked the prize to be awarded. I can hardly wait to see what she chooses for a sculpture!!!

Love to all!!!
Miss Jenny

My Vintage Mending said...

Congratulations she is a lucky lady. I am more than sure you picked a wonderful winner. Take care Miss Generous. Smiles...Renee

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Paying it forward is a blessing! That is great and congrat's to the "secret winner"!
Thank you for having this giveaway.
Deb :)

Something Special said...

Darn, it looks like I missed another one of your giveaways. I have not visited for a while. I hope you are doing well and that your mother is doing okay too. Hugs to you and have a very nice 4th of July my friend

Creative Breathing said...

Meri, This is a wonderful choice. I can't wait to see the finished gift. Take care, Eliz

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Hi Meri!
I wanted to put your button on my sidebar (if that's ok), but I don't see the code.
Do you still have it? Thanks!
Erica :)