Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Arizona Bloggers Holiday Gathering


Hello Folks,

It's time for another play day at ImagiMeri's Creations!  On November 10, 2012, a Saturday, I will be hosting another bloggers luncheon.  Last years luncheon was so fun and so many wonderful ladies came, I feel it's time to do it again.   The time will be from 10:00 a.m. to whenever we all decide we've had enough!


This year we will be creating small Christmas wreaths using vintage mercury glass ornaments and various other goodies as decoration.  The one shown below is a larger version (about 16" in diameter) and we will be creating a smaller one around 6-8" in diameter.




The gathering will include a potluck luncheon with me providing the main course and the rest of you bringing side dishes, drinks and desserts.  I have room for up to 15 ladies, so it will be on a first sign up basis, and will be cut off at 15.  The entry fee is $25 for various supplies (ie styrofoam rings, ribbon, ornaments, and trims), but you will be encouraged to bring your own decorations, as well.  You will need to provide your own glue gun with low temperature settings and glue, however, in a pinch I will have a couple extra.

Here's my button for the event, and I would greatly appreciate any of you dear friends posting it for me with a link to this post.


If any of you from out of state will be available, let me know as soon as possible.  I will provide further details/information once the date is closer, including lists of side dish and dessert options.  I'm very excited to hear from you and if you have any questions please email me at meriw@cox.net.

Hugs,
Meri


23 comments:

Sandy said...

Meri,
You know have 14 spots! I am coming this time for sure!!!!! :) The tag for this is adorable! I can't wait, I have wanted one of these wreaths for years, no matter what the size, and I think the smaller one is easier to find a place for anyhow...:) I will talk to you about what to bring once I know what the main dish is.....:) Sandy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What fun you will have! Sounds like you will have a good turnout...we all wish we could come! Hugs!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

You KNOW I will be there with (silver) bells on. Guess I can add them to the wreath.

So excited!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Oh darn! I wish it was just a hop skip and a jump from MN to AZ!
You guys are going to have so much fun!
Erica :)

chris mckinley said...

Too bad I live in California, maybe next time....sounds like a great party! Can't wait for pictures!!

chris

Celestial Charms said...

I sure do wish I lived in your part of the woods. What a lovely planned event.
Maureen

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Meri,

I had so much fun last time, I would love to join again. You can count me in.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh I wish I could come meri....that wreath is gorgeous!!! But I just don't have the extra money right now :(

Tammy's in Love said...

I'm laying on the floor kicking and screaming right now! Picture it, a grown woman throwing a fit! When I grow up I'm moving to Arizona!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

awww...wish you would have one here in MN!!! I would LOVE to learn how to make that Christmas wreath! I see that Sandy and Laura are coming!
Warmly,
deb

Kim K. said...

Please take lots of pictures. It sounds like a wonderful event. I wish I lived closer.

Wish You Were Here said...

Please count me in, Meri! My friend, Joanne, had so much fun last time, I want to come and "play", too! Janice

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Hi Meri, One more on the list Janice Woodard, (Booh Bears) would like to come too.

gail said...

Hi Meri,,, I would love to come:) Count me in too. It was so much fun last time! I still have my shadow box hanging on my wall.

Thanks Meri,
(()) Gail

Redhead Sadie said...

MEMEMEMEMEME! Count ME in, baby girl!! I'll be there!

Miss Jenny

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh how I wish you were right down the road! I'd love to attend such an event- love to make one of those wreaths, too!

Your button is sweet as can be!
Have fun! ♥

Jenny said...

I will call you tomorrow! I want to come! I want to bring Jessie. Stuff is up!

donna said...

Darn I wish I lived closer. I would so be there.
Hugs
donna

My Vintage Mending said...

My reader is messed up again. This looks like way too much fun. Please take lots of pictures and let us know how much fun you all have. Smiles...Renee

Angela said...

I haven't stopped in to say hello in awhile! This would be so fun! Wish I were there to say hello. God bless

Creative Breathing said...

Oh my gosh Meri, this is the best idea. Oh how I wished I lived in Arizona still. I have always wanted to make these wreaths. Can't wait to see all the photos - make sure someone takes them! E

Cheryl said...

Man... I wish I could attend this event, it sounds delightful! You should host a craft party online of some sort--- I dunno, am I sounding desperate to join in on the fun? lol
big hugs,
Cheryl

retrorevival.biz said...

Awh, man! I'm a little jealous;) But I know you're going to have a fabu time! Looking forward to reliving it on a future blog post:)

~Cindy