Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blessings from Blog Friends


Hallow again,

I've gotten so many blessings from beautiful blog friends lately, I just have to show them off.  First up is Lynn Stevens of "Trash to Treasure Art."  Lynn was so freakin' generous, and gifted me with some amazing goodies.

To the left is an amazing altered Altoids tin in which she created
a circus car with attached elephants.  I also received a circus
themed card and a Halloween banner to add to my collection
of friendship banners.
This cone is so amazing, and this picture just
doesn't do it justice.  It was filled with so many
goodies that I ended up using a lot of them for
my upcoming Carnival project.
I had sent her a little altered book I made about
birds.  She reciprocated by sending me this
Halloween book.....it's stunning!



She also sent this awesome ATC, for which she is
infamous for.
From my dear friend Kim Kenward of "Musings from Kim K" I received these lovely Halloween favors.

What fun packaging!
A sweet little "scary" sign, a witch and moon stand up due
to a domino, and a dear little shadow box.
Another grouping of friendship banners from lovely bloggers.  My collection is growing, and I hope to post a completed set in the next few weeks.
The one to the left is from Chris McKinley of "Perfectly Printed,"
the one in the middle is from Dear Nan of "Retired in Alaska," and
the one on the right is from Lynn of "Life on a weinee ranch."
A very dear friend, Nan, of "Retired in Alaska" sent me some wonderful homemade strawberry/rhubarb preserves, some adorable polka dot fabric, a friendship banner and a beautiful copper bracelet (made in India)........I'm very spoiled.


Now, a reminder to stop by my blog on this coming Saturday, the 6th of October, to view my presentation about "Le Mysterieux Carnival.  Here's a couple of sneak peeks for what's coming up.



I will be having a giveaway or two as well, so be sure to participate and I'll draw some numbers from the random number app.  I'm giving away two different bundles of custom made Halloween cards to two lucky winners.

Come and see what's going on Saturday.  I'll either have a regular post of images or maybe a movie....you'll have to show up to see.

Hugs,
Meri



15 comments:

Shirley Hatfield said...

I can't wait to see your carnival...I've been in a Halloween circus mood since I went to the circus. But I have always been intrigued by the artwork and colors of a vintage circus. I can tell your theme will be creepy and fun! =D

Kim K. said...

You really do have some amazingly talented friends, Meri. It's so much fun to find inspiration in each other's creative work.

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Meri! Boy, these are such lovely goodies! What talented friends you have ... and I just know your carnival is going to be sooo spooky special! Loved your little peek! Hugs, xoxo Paulette :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Omygoodness!! LOVING all that happy mail!!!!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Some fabulous gifts from lots of talented friends! You know I'll be stopping by for your carnival post. Hope to see you at mine too.

Thank you again Meri! Your the BEST!!!!
hugs Lynn

Tammy's in Love said...

Wow! Those altered books just knock my sox off! Well, actually there is so much fun stuff in this post I'll just go straight to slippers cuz my sox are KNOCKED OFF!

vivian said...

lots of goodies! I have found that bloggy girls are all so generous! dont we all just love sharing bits of ourselves with others?
have a great day my friend!
xoxo
vivian

LBP said...

Blogger friends are the best, arent they? What fun gifts! That Halloween book really caught my attention, how on earth did she do that? I love it.

Looking forward to your carnival post!

Blessings

Linda

Sandy said...

How sweet to get all those great
gifts..love bloggie friends!
Thanks so much for your visit to
my blog and your sweet comments.
I'll be back Oct 6 to see what
your up to.
Happy day
Sandy

chris mckinley said...

I continue to be amazed at the talent in blog land! And the generosity of our friends. AMAZING!!

chris

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME/Doublewide Decor said...

Wow, wow! I don't really "do" halloween, but boy, that is some talented work there.
I have got to add you to my blogroll, cuz I keep losing you!
And I need to find out about your banner...are you getting pieces from different people? If that is it...I LOVE THAT!!

gail said...

Wow, what fun! I love that Halloween Book. Awesome. I hope you have been well and I cant wait to see you at the party!!! I will be back for a visit next week:)
(()) Gail

Dog-Ma said...

Didn't even know you were doing this... very cool. Am singing tomorrow nite but may drop into the Carnival Saturday!
Looks spooky!

Love ya sis

Foo Foo

Bohemian said...

What great Halloween Creations! Such Talent and Imagination has gone into every piece!

Dawn... The Bohemian

Anonymous said...

WOW I'll be back-- SO much good stuff to see here. You are very talented!
--Andrea