Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Okay, I got some Google space


Hello there,

Well, I went back and deleted two years worth of images, just so I could post these.  Up first is the swap done with eleven other wonderfully talented ladies and hosted by my dear friend Elizabeth of "Creative Breathing."  I know most of the other gals already posted about them, so I'm a little late, but I wanted to let them all know that this was one of the most fun swaps I've ever participated in.  All the ornaments were just adorable, and filled in my tree perfectly.  Thank you to all of you, I will keep them for years to come.


This cute little grouping are some of the goodies I received
from more fellow bloggers.  In the very front left is an additional
ornament that E made to go with the ornament swap.  Behind
that is a lovely little tart tin with a bottle brush tree, pine cone and
greenery from Chris at "Perfectly Printed."  In the very back is a lovely
tag/card that another dear friend, Renee of "My vintage Mending" made.
And last but not least, from yet another dear, dear friend, Laura of
"Decor to Adore" is a sweet little round box with a bottle brush
tree and a kneeling dear.  So many treasures from so many
dear, and most lovely friends.

Here's some of the goodies I got up in Prescott.  Another
roly poly Santa for my collection, and two dolls from
the Sun Rubber Co.  Check out the little boy with
an attitude.

Now check out the little boys behind.........too cute!

I found a plastic bag full of ornaments, inside of a shoe box
for only $11.  There are aluminum bells, a vintage "new" package
of gold mercury bead garland, and even an ornament shaped
like a dog (see image above).  There were about 25 ornaments
total......so awesome.

Check out this vintage Santa in a chimney.

I got these four trees, two of which I've already altered
a little bit, the two vintage wreaths and this wooden
rack which used to hold ceramic drawers.
Not a bad haul from 10 different antique stores.

My youngest sister Jenny got me six of these honeycomb
vintage ornaments (two of each color) in their original box.
They are in almost mint condition.

I recently won a giveaway from Jann over at
(Have a daily cup of Mrs Olsen)
Isn't it lovely?

And finally, here are all the lovely goodies my good
friend Sandy (521 Lakestreet) got me for Christmas.
Can you believe all the vintage goodness....a vintage
Santa squeaky toy, a vintage box of angel hair,
6 die-cut Santa's, two Santa ornaments from the 70's,
two vintage pine cone elves, and what seems like
hundreds of vintage light reflectors.....wow!
It has been a truly blessed year, even with the financial issues.  Although Christmas is coming down from Casa ImagiMeri's, the spirit of this past year and getting to know so many lovely bloggers, will linger and most certainly grow.

I'll post more images after the new year, so stick around.

I wish you all the happiest of new years.

Hugs, N-Love,
Meri






22 comments:

Kim K. said...

Wow. So many lovely treasures. They certainly have found the right home. Wishing you a blessed new year.

VintageBettys said...

WOW! So much Eyecandy! I love all of those adorable little handmade ornaments that all of the girls made...they are so sweet :)
and you are one lucky girl to get so many lovely gifts!
Have a Happy New year!

Laura and Michele

Lynn said...

Hi,
Everything is too cute and all of the gifts you received and the amazing goodies you found while out antiquing with your hubby are amazing. I hope you have an awesome 2013!!!! Thank you so much for the gift of your friendship the past year, I greatly appreciate it!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Lynn and the wienee ranch crew

A Little Creation said...

Very Merry Meri!! hee,hee
I love my little doggie shadowbox.
Chris =]

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Gah! I am loving it all! Sweet treasures for a sweet lady. Have a healthy, happy and PROSPEROUS New year my friend!

Sandy said...

So glad to see you could post photos!!!! lol

How about lunch next week???? :)

Sandy

Perfectly Printed said...

Love seeing all your special Christmas gifts!

Happy New Year!

chris

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am loving all the goodies you got!!!!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Fun stuff and love the squeaky girl and all those reflectors...swoon!
happy 2013!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

You got some wonderful things!! And so many special ones to keep for many years to come! :) xx Holly

Patti M said...

Meri you made quite the haul this Christmas!!! What lovely things for a lovely person! So happy for you. Praying for you that this year our Lord " throws open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it." Happy New Year!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME/Doublewide Decor said...

I always have to buy space for my pictures...but I have done it for so many years I got grandfathered into the cheaper rate!
You sure got some sweet vintage-ness!

Celestial Charms said...

The swap ornaments are perfect in every little detail. Thanks for sharing them with us. Such talented ladies! Love your Roly Poly Santa, you can't get cuter than that.
Maureen

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Meri!
Your swap ornaments are cute times 12!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fun group of Christmas treasures!
Your Prescott trip was a fruitful one. You found so many darling vintage ornaments! I love all your Santas and tiny trees. What a treasure trove of delightful finds!
Thank you for your sweet blog and your beautiful creations. Each one is a delight for the eyes!

Have a Happy New Year, my friend,
Blessings,
Carolynn xxx
I'm so glad you were the one to win Jann's Giveaway!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh I agree so many lovely treasures! I am new here. Glad I discovered your blog!

Cottage Dreaming and Flea Market Wishes said...

super cute stuff!!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

"It's all GOOD"!!! I love all the talented gals out there! SO much kindness!
Happy New Year!
Warmly,
deb

Susan Clayton said...

Love seeing all the goodies. Your blog makes me feel like I'm coffee klatching with a neighbor. Best of luck in the new year.

My Vintage Mending said...

Amazing...all of your goodies are so great I can't pick a favorite...although that little boy is super cute....Happy New Year sweet Lady....smiles..Renee

donna said...

Meri what awesome treasures you have received. I have been seeing everyone's ornaments and they are so darn stinkin cute. So many talented women out there.
May you have a Blessed New Year.
Hugs
donna

Patti said...

Whoooooo-eeeeee - pretty fun Christmas decorations if you ask me! You were persistent to go to so many stores. I am so looking forward to making fun things with all of you talented girls this year. I've missed playing!

SueLovesCherries said...

I didn't know you collected roly poly Santas! I just bought that same exact one a few weeks ago - he's sooo cute! You sure got a lot of good looking goodies!