Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Wow, do I have a lot to be thankful for!

Hello there,

I have much to be thankful for, but unfortunately until I pay my Google storage bill I can't share any piccy's of everything I've been blessed with.  As I mentioned before, we saved our home from auction and along with Christmas and all the celebrating, some things had to be put on the back burner, such as paying my image storage..........oh well.  So once I pay my bill next month, I will be able to post piccy's again, and I promise to have an extremely heavy post of images.

For now, I'll just wish you all the happiest of new years and pray that you all receive everything you've asked for and that this new year will be the best ever......for all of us.

Lot's of hugs,
Meri

12 comments:

Dorothy Crutchfield said...

Amen to that Meri. A better year for everybody. Hugs and Happy New Year from me and Ms.Wilma.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Hugs! Wishing you a very Happy New Year too!! Can't wait to see some of your photos! :) xo Holly

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope you get sorted out with posting pics! And I enjoyed the snow photos from Prescott! What a beautiful part of the country you live in! Holiday hugs!

agravette said...

I hope your new year is as awesome and wonderful as you are! God bless you!

Lilian Lopez said...

Hello! I had some problems with my storage too, I can´t pay for more, so I delete some photos of my first post,and now I can post without problems, by now of course!. I hope you can solve your problems. Have a healthy and quiet 2013!!! besos. Lili├ín.-

E said...

Here's wishing you a Happy New Year and I am always happy to hear from you with or without pics. Besides I'm not sure I have seen all the ones you have shared ... and btw thanks so much for all the sharing !! Elaine

VintageBettys said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year! I can't wait to see the photos...

Kim K. said...

May 2013 be a BANNER year for your family, Meri. Continued blessings.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YIKES!!! Thinking you just reminded me that I need to pay that too!!! Have a happy new year my friend!!!! :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I also hope and pray that the New Year will be better for all!
Happy New Year!
Warmly,
deb

vivian said...

meri, do you use flickr? you can store up to 200 pics there for free and share them on blogger. thats what I do. i hardly ever upload straight to blogger. you might want to check it out, you could at least use it till your pay your bill! I know alot of us use it, renee, elizabeth, sandy.. check it out!
Happy New Year dear friend!
xoxo
vivian

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Hi Sweet Meri! Just stopping by to tell you Merry Christmas, and wishing you a very Blessed New Year! Take care and so glad you are doing good.
Blessings,
Susie