Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Get Ready for the Spring Class


Hello Friends,

Well, it's been pretty busy here at Chez ImagiMeri's, but it's time to announce my spring class.


I've created a class for Saturday April 27th, from 9 a.m. till whenever (about 6-8 hours) and we'll be making dolls using upcycled lightbulbs, Paperclay, fabric, paint and various embellishments.  It is BYOBBL which is "bring your own brown bag lunch."  The class is $40 which covers the cost of all materials needed, and for those who sign up I will email instructions items supplied and supplies to bring.  Seating is limited, so please leave a comment on this post if you would like to attend.  First come, first served!  This is going to be an extra fun class and is intended for intermediate level crafters.  You must be able to hand sew, have some basic painting techniques (very simple) and have patience with yourself.........;o)  The variety of dolls that will be produced is all part of the fun.  If you have any questions about requirements or abilities needed, please email me at: meriw@cox.net.




Don't be left out, hurry now and leave a comment to let me know you'll be coming.  I look forward to meeting new crafters, too.

Hugs,
Meri


19 comments:

vivian said...

oh what fun for you! I havent made a doll in so long! I'll be looking forward to seeing how everyones dolls turn out.
have a great sunday my friend
xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love those dolls!! And we are going to be in Tucson that weekend :( Bummer!!!!

Kim K. said...

Darling!!! You are so darn talented.

Perfectly Printed said...

Sounds like a fun class!! One of these days, I would like to take one of your classes! For now I will enjoy the photos you post of the class!

chris

VintageBettys said...

Very cute and unique :) I would have never thought to use a light bulb!

Dorothy said...

Hi Meri,
Wish I lived close to you! :-(
I love your new look, it's so pretty. Have a great weekend,
Dorothy

Scrap for Joy said...

((Sigh))Pittsburgh is a long commute. I will be excited to see everyone's creations!
xoxo
Joyce

Sandy said...

OK...I get the patience with yourself....smart alec...lol I will come for moral support! :):) Don't sign me up!

Dog-Ma said...

I am looking forward to it!! Sign me up sis!

Short and Sweet said...

I think that I might be interested. Is the head/light bulb breakable???? I'm not so sure about the sewing involved but maybe I can handle it. Check out my blog as you are mentioned in it.
Loretta

Blessed Serendipity said...

Cute dollies Meri. You can paint such cute faces on your dolls. I won't be attending, but I can't wait to see a photo of everyone's dolls all lined up.

xo Danielle

donna said...

What a great idea. I wish I lived closer. It is going to me so much fun.
Hugs
donna

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such cute dolls Meri! Love those little faces! Too bad I didn't live closer, I can't wait to see the pictures from it though!! :) Happy new week! xo Holly

vintage grey said...

Looks like it will be so fun!! Happy week to you Meri! xo Heather

Elizabeth Andrus said...

Meri, You would never guess these cuties are made with light bulbs. Genius! I love the colors and faces and hair styles you have chosen for these dolls. Can't wait to see the class! E

Chenille Cottage said...

If only I lived around the corner...I'm dreaming, I know. I would love joining in all your delightful classes.
Have a great time with all your students.
Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo

Wish You Were Here said...

Yes, yes, Meri! Please count me in. I'm really looking forward to it! Hugs, Janice

Sherrie and Becky said...

sign me up please
WOOHOO

Lynn Stevens said...

How much fun this would be! Girl you ha a "light bulb" moment! I'm sure you'll have Full house!
Hugs Lynn