Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

New graphics for you!


Hello Friends,

Well, I'm still pretty busy here at ImagiMeri's studios.  Had a big meeting with the seven other gals in this new group of local artists and we now call ourselves the "Arizona Showgirls."  My smallest dog got out (whose not trained..........and never listens) so most of us ran off chasing him down the street as he ran faster and faster, having the time of his life.  I didn't run, cuz I can't, but I hobbled as quickly as possible down the street and ended up hurting my bad hip again.  It really stinks to get old!

I took my mom to the dentist last week and her whole mouth needs an overhaul as she hasn't had any dental treatments for at least 25 years.  I'll be scheduling a lot of dental appointments for her this summer.......she needs five extractions and all the other remaining teeth need fillings, crowns and root canals........yikes!

These treatments.....in all likelihood, will irritate her micro-colitis condition, and I'm extremely worried about it turning into C-diff again, but we'll see.  She needs all this to give her remaining years a better quality of life, so it must be done.......and after insurance it's only gonna cost her a mere six thousand dollars!

The doll class is coming up soon, and I've got 8-10 ladies signed up, just need to do the last verifications and then I'll send out an email with a supply list.

Have fun with these graphics, and please remember, if there's anything you are looking for in particular please don't hesitate to email me at meriw@cox.net, and I'll be happy to send you as many as I possibly can of what you ask for.

E came through her surgery Friday, with flying colors, but it was a little more involved than she expected (isn't that always the way it is?).  She's feeling like taking a bit of a break before jumping back into the mode of a crafting whirling dervish, so don't be surprised if she slows down for a bit.






This is exactly how my dog looked yesterday, running down the street!





















Have a great weekend, and I hope winter will finally be over soon for all you folks back east and the Midwest......this is just too long!!!

Hugs,
Meri


14 comments:

Patti said...

It's always great fun to visit your blog and see the fun graphics and projects you are up to. The birds below are fantastic!

CoriLynn said...

Be-still my heart!! I saw the words "new graphics" and got a huge smile!!! Thank you so much for these adorable images!
My small baby-dog Mitzy, does not listen either! I live in fear of her getting out! She'd run just to be contrary! Ha!
~xoxo, CoriLynn

Musings from Kim K. said...

Best wishes with all your mom's upcoming appointments. Sounds a bit overwhelming for the both of you. I loved the picture of you, Tammy and Sandy on Tammy's blog. Thank you for the graphics...as always!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the graphics and sorry to hear about your Mom's dental work :(

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Meri! Sounds like you've been real busy...and that story about your little doggy made me giggle. Don't they just love it when they make us nuts! Hope your mom gets through all that dental work with flying colors. Thank you for those sweet graphics. xo

Dorothy Crutchfield said...

Hi Meri,
LOVE the graphics and I can just see your little doggie running down the street grinning!!

chris mckinley said...

Love these graphics...where do you find them??? These are really sweet! My two dogs got out on Easter Sunday, twice!!!! Totally freaks me out! One comes back, one doesn't, I worry she'll get hit! All ended well thought Phew! Hang in there with your mom, I know how hard it is! Happy Friday! chris

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

HI, Meri!

This seems to be a "dental" year for us as well- including braces for the boy!

Isn't chasing a naughty dog the most humble and ridiculous feeling? We've been having some intense training sessions with our one naughty dog. Living in town is challenging for her!

Thanks for the well wishes on my leg. The first time I got the shots, I didn't know what it would be like. Now that I know, I'm a bit nervous!

Also- thanks for sharing so many graphics. "Laugh Laugh phonograph" Ha-ha!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the fun graphics, too. It feels a bit like summer time here this week. Enjoy your weekend!

VintageBettys said...

Hi Meri!
Chasing dogs!!!.....that happens here all the time. My sil always forgets to shut the gate....my jasper loves to run and visit his girls in the neighborhood! He is a 16 year old pom mix with hip problems but he sure can outrun me....I just get in the car now to chase him down!!...sorry to here about your mom and her dental problem...I have to get alot of dental work done also..I'm not looking forward to it at all. But, I'm glad you had a good time on your adventures with your bloggin friends....Thank you for the images...

((HUGS))
Laura

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Wishing you a wonderful weekend too!! My goodness so many pretty graphics!! Thank you!! xo Holly

vintage grey said...

Thank you for such sweet graphics!! Have a wonderful weekend! xo Heather

TammysVintage Finds said...

Cute, cute graphics! Thank you for sharing. I have two Jack Russell terriers and they don't listen either. Not only do they not listen, they like to dig sometimes...and try to get whatever is lurking under the shed.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I have a naughty little dog that
"BOLTS" out the front door and down the street! LOL!
I saw your photo on Tammy's blog and it looks like you girls had lots of FUN!!!
Your poor MOM!!! I'm not fond of the dentist and I don't think I could handle all that dental work!
Happy Weekend!
Warmly,
deb