Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Playin' with Paper Dolls 2013


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Warning:  Image Heavy

Hello People,

Well another spectacular class has come and gone.  We were supposed to start with 10 of us, but due to unforeseen circumstances, there were last minute cancellations and we ended up with 6 of us.  I think it's safe to say we all had a grand time!  Images are not necessarily in order.

Here I'm doing the introduction to the class....notice I'm not
wearing any shoes........I'm at home, I don't hafta..........hee hee.

Here it looks like I'm playing charades or something.  Look to
the left of me at that cute doll clothing banner!!!!  Loretta
made that for me.........I'm so blessed.


CeeKay's card turned out amazing and
she was so tickled with it.

CeeKay and her card.

Sharon and Loretta hard at work.

Loretta and her card.....so pretty!

Loretta also made two collage pieces.......I think she
actually had fun.

Loretta working on her card

Close up of Loretta's card.
Rhona (does not have a blog) and just one of her four
amazing creations.
Rhona choosing body parts!

A close up of Rhona's card
Sharon's card in the works.
Sharon completed two figures, one of which is Zetti in
appearance.
 
Sharon (does not have a blog) with her two completed figures.

Sherrie is posing like her card which is titled "Ta Da"

A close up of Sherrie's card......so stinkin' cute

Sherrie's work area.

FYI:  I have printed instructions for this class, so if anyone is interested, please contact me and you'll need to send me a legal size Self Addressed Stamped Envelope and I'll be happy to send them off to you, no charge just the cost of the stamp.

All in all, we all had a grand time!  The ladies wish for me to have classes each month, which is very flattering, but during the summer here in Arizona it's just too hot.  However, they are all very, very excited for the big holiday class coming up in November!  We'll be making "Putz" houses for the holidays and having a grand holiday party.  More information on that class will be posted around September, so keep an eye out for that one..........it's a biggie!  Some of the images used are from this website "EK Duncan."

Final Note:  My studio is open on Saturdays from 9 a.m. till 5 p.m. for any local crafters wishing to have a place to get together with others and just create and share ideas and knowledge.  If you are interested, please email me at meriw@cox.net and let me know.

Thanks for stopping by!

Big hugs,
Meri

17 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

It looks like you girls had a great time and you all made such wonderful creative things. Meri I love the things in your Etsy store. You are such a talented artist.

xo Danielle

Sandy McClay said...

Meri,

I am so sorry I missed this...but I slept all day...I Love the new blog look! lol

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

It was the best of times!! I enjoyed the chatting with the girls absolutely the best!! Thank you!

E said...

Looks like you guys had a great time ...I am ... I am ... I am coming to play with you guys someday :) Elaine


Short and Sweet said...

Wonderful experience as always. So enjoy being at your home doing crafts! Thanks for everything...you're so gracious and talented.
Many thanks,
Loretta

Musings from Kim K. said...

How fantastic! Everyone's projects turned out so well. I'm so glad you took as many pictures as you did. Don't you look darling directing the troops.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks like it was a blast! LOVING the pics!!!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Such wonderful creations! Looks like you had great fun too. If I'm ever in Arizona, I'm signing up! :) Pam

Miss Iowa said...

Everyone's projects turned out beautifully! Love the picture of "big toe studio" Sherri. Cracks me up.

chris mckinley said...

Everyone's cards look terrific!! Such a fun class! Someday it may just work out that I can join you!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Love the new header and blog changes you did!
What a great class! Each one is very cool! I love their idea about a monthly class!
Are you still looking for Christmas bits & bobs??? I will dig around for some if you still are looking for them!
Thanks for sharing you class with us!
Warmly,
deb

A Little Creation said...

Oo,Oo I want the instructions, Please. Where in Arizona do I send my envelope to?
I really like Sherrie's Ta Da doll.
Thanks, Chris =]

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh how fun it would be to be a part of a group like that! Thanks for sharing, Meri! ♥

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Completely adorable creations! Sorry I missed this.

Dorothy Crutchfield said...

It looks like y'all had a ball!! Adorable cards, thanks for sharing!
Dorothy

vivian said...

looks like fun was had by all Meri. Im having a couple friends at my aunts cottage this weekend and we'll be crafting away our time. so much fun to hang with the girls isnt it?
love all the paper dollies!
have a great week
xoxo

Createology said...

I still adore paper dolls and these ladies all look like they are having a blast. Great cards and collages. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...