Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New Updates for "Putzin Around"

ImagiMeri's Creations Holiday Event 2013!


HOLIDAY ANNOUNCEMENT

Please check the "Putzin' Around" page, by clicking on the button below, for updates.

I now have a payment button on the upper left side of my blog for purchasing your spot for the class.  Class size is limited to 20, so please reserve your spot quickly.

This button (below) is for your use on your blogs, and I would appreciate it greatly if you posted it somewhere for all to see.

It is linked to my page about the 2013 Holiday Event called
"Putzin' Around"

Please check out this page for up to date information
on this exciting event!


7 comments:

vivian said...

oh what fun it would be to craft with you! one of these days!! It sounds like a fun class. but with a wedding in october and a baby in november, I will be seriously broke! lol!
I know youre class will fill up though.
have a great week Meri.
xoxo

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

I can only image how fun and wonderful your class will be!! I'm sure it will fill up fast for you! :) Wishing you a lovely day! xo Holly

retrorevival.biz said...

Sure wish I lived near you, Meri, because I'd love to craft with you! Instead, I'll have to live vicariously through your blog pix;)

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Hey girl, hope all is well! ♥

Wish You Were Here said...

Looking forward to it, Meri! I'll be there by hook or by crook! Hugs, Janice

Elizabeth Andrus said...

Hi Meri, You have so much on your plate with worry about your Mom and yet you can be found here encouraging all of us to be creative. You are something special! Always, E

Mimi said...

HI MERI!!!!
Thank you for visiting my blog today.....I will check out the details on your craft day....sounds like fun!!!!
I am anxious for cooler weather...but refuse to say HURRY up anymore...time flies to fast!!!!
hugs,
jamie---queen mimi