Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Gettin' ready for Halloween and new prices and items in my shop




Howdy,

Sorry I haven't posted lately, I've been busy, and this month is no exception.  I already have 7 doctor appointments for my mom and three for me, so August is almost full for me.  My mom went to have her stitches pulled yesterday and although the surgical cut didn't completely heal, she's doing pretty good.  She's still not allowed to chew anything harder than cooked pasta for a few more weeks and she's still on antibiotics.  Thankfully her C. diff hasn't shown up, and with all your prayers I hope it won't.

Now, there are some new goodies in my shop, mainly huge ephemera packages for $15, and they are loaded with vintage, as well as some new, goodness.  I've also slashed the prices on everything else in the shop, so take a look.


Here are some new and not so new Halloween treats for ya'll.  Most of these I've cleaned up recently, but there are a few that I've posted before.  I hope this gets you in the mood, and I would love to see what you create with these images. 





 






























Don't forget, if you're wanting to come to my event in November, I have a PayPal button set up on the top left of my blog to pay.  You'll receive an email with more details once you have paid.

Hugs,
Meri

12 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Continued prayers for your mom's healing. A busy month for you both. Thank you for all the fantastic Halloween graphics. I've had Halloween on the brain lately!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Blessings to your mom still, sounds like a very busy month. Thanks for sharing so many sweet Halloween graphics with us! I've been wanting to start making something and these would be perfect!! :) Wishing you a lovely day! xo Holly

Scrap for Joy said...

Oh how I loved Little LuLu! You must really love us...with your crazy busy schedule, you still take the time to post these images for our use. Thank you Meri..you are a gem! Still praying for your Mom's healing...and for nothing else to happen to you!
I would have loved to come to your paper doll class (I'm doing a paper doll blog hop myself right now, see my 8/6 post) and I love Putz houses, too. Waaah! I'm thinking I might be in AZ in the winter sometime...we'll see. (January?)
Hugs to you sweetie...hang in there!
xoxo
Joyce

Beedeebabee said...

Hey Sweetie Pie! Boy, you've certainly got a full plate. Thank goodness you're Mom is coming along with no nasty complications. I hope this continues and she's back to her old self real soon. :) Thanks for sharing all these cute Halloween goodies. Try to have some fun in between all those doctor's visits! xoxo Paulette

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad to hear Mom is doing well!! LOVING the graphics!!!!

vintage grey said...

I will be keeping your mom in my prayers!! Love all the Halloween graphics! Thanks for sharing!! Many blessings and hugs to you Miss Meri!! xo Heather

Createology said...

Prayers continue for your mom and healing energy for your entire family. I always adore your vintage images as they remind me of my youth. Thank you for sharing. Creative Hugs Dear...

Laura Adams said...

Hi Meri!
I am glad to see there is some improvement with your mom...and I pray that it continues....Thank you for the lovely graphics! This might be just what I need for inspiration to complete the many projects I've started so many months ago!But I can't complain I've been spoiled by the company of my handsome grandson :)
((HUGS))
Laura

Tammy's in Love said...

Meri, you never cease to amaze me! Halloween mask graphics! Too cute and I'm thinking I might just have to do something silly with them! Thanx for sharing!!!

Cheryl said...

I am glad to hear your mother is recovering nicely... your a good daughter :-)

I had to laugh at your Halloween graphics, I think you've beaten the big box stores putting out their halloween items lol
big hugs!
Cheryl

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh vintage Halloween is so wonderful. I adore the pumpkin skirted gal. :)

Jenny said...

I see the moon
And the moon sees me
God bless the moon
And God bless Meri.

Hugs and prayers for your Mom!