Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

I swear I'm not ignoring ya'll


Hello all,

I'm really not ignoring blogland, I've just been extremely busy with sculpting and my mom.  I'm also in the process of looking for a photographer to photograph my latest creations, as they are more upscale then I usually do and need to be professionally captured.  Their introduction will be coming soon, as well as a giveaway to celebrate their release.

We've had a H#*L of a time getting my mom an MRI recently.  We were scheduled and cancelled twice due to mis-communication and lack of professionalism where we went.  We finally got the task done yesterday and now we sit back and bite our nails waiting for the results.  She had a blood test for cancer markers in her liver and bile duct, which was elevated, so we're trying to find out whether she now has cancer in her liver/bile duct.

I hope you stay patient with me, I will be back with more news soon.

Hugs,
Meri

17 comments:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Thinking of you! ♥

vintage grey said...

Keeping you and your mom always in my prayers! Sending you hugs and love! Have a creative weekend! xo Heather

Debby said...

I am excited to see your new creations.
I hope that you find some answers for your mother. It is hard caring for elderly parents for sure. I don't know how they are expected to be able to do that on their own.
((((HUGS)))

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hey meri,
Taking care of your Mom and all is first! I hope it isn't cancer...
Take care!
Warmly,
deb

Musings from Kim K. said...

Sending you lots of positive prayers and good wishes. Can't wait to see more of your infamous creations!

Melody Brown said...

Hi Meri,
I know the predicament. Hope all goes well..with Mom and the Photog.
Also, just wanted to remind ya I'm hosting Rednesday now. Sooooo when you get rested come join in or just pop by and say HI

Tammy's in Love said...

Thought of you today Miss Meri; I was at Junk Bonanza and saw the original toy that you had used as a model for your bright red and yellow bird sculpture. Praying that things will go smoothly with Mom...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So happy to see you today!!! :)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Thoughts and prayers for your mom! Sending hugs! Hope you have a good weekend. xo Holly

Patti said...

Your sweet mama is blessed to have you. Can't wait to see wha you are up to sculpting! Blessings to up you both.

Scrap for Joy said...

Keeping you both in my prayers...hope the news is OK!
xoxo
Joyce

Jane said...

Praying for good news when you get the answers!

JRABS -Jennifer Snyder said...

Praying for peace, health and answers for you and your mom and your family.

Thanks for the comments on my blog - thought I'd stop by and say hi and offer prayers

JRABS -Jennifer Snyder said...

Meri, offering prayers of healing, hope and strength for you and your mom.

Thanks for stopping by my blog - I thought I would swing by your "place" and visit. Then I see you are in need of much more than a "hello". I am pretty good at prayers so I guess there is a bigger reason for my visit

Marlynne said...

Yes! Hope the outcome is the best!

Beedeebabee said...

Keeping your mom in my thoughts and prayers, Meri. I hope everything turns out okay. I know it must be so stressful waiting for the results.

I always enjoy seeing what you're up to in your studio. Your beautiful artwork deserves to be photographed by a professional! xo

Laura Adams said...

Praying for good results!