Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Just lettin' ya know........


Hello Bloggy Friends

So much is happening at ImagiMeri's Creations.  Just a reminder for those of you planning on attending November 9th for the "Putzin' Around" event, you've got only till October 9th to pay and reserve your spot.  I will not take payment after the ninth of October as the event needs to be paid in full by then to order the putz houses.  If you have any questions, please contact me at meriw@cox.net and I'll be happy to work things out with you.

For those of you interested in how my mom is doing, all I can say is we're hanging in there.  She's been needing an MRI for her liver/bile duct to check for cancer, but because she has a stent in her heart and we don't have the information about the stent readily available, they won't do the MRI as it might move it.  We're working on getting the information out of medical archives as the stent was put in around 2003 at a hospital that no longer exists.  She hardly has any teeth left, but hopefully we'll be getting her new plates made soon and she'll be able to eat the food she enjoys again.  We're still going to lots of doctor appointments and I try and get her out once in a while just for fun.

I have had some time to play in my studio lately, and I'm back to sculpting.  I have some wondrous goodies coming up with a whole new way to make them available.

Something special coming soon!


I will also be having yet another giveaway in a promotional fashion for the newbies I've been sculpting.  Stay tuned as we're just gettin' ramped up here in the studio............you should see the amazing stuff I have for "Putzin' Around"........all I can say is wow!



Keep checking in weekly for new posts!

Hugs,
Meri









16 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Thinking of you and your mom and sending some big "virtual" hugs your way!!!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I am hoping and praying to be there. Tell your mom to hang in there....I know it gets old....but life is worth it!

Tammy's in Love said...

Oh Miss Meri, if it's not one 'character building' event it's another, right? Having my own little medical crisis here. Hang in there, I'm praying for the best for both of you!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Meri,
So sorry to hear that things aren't going as "planned"! Hoping and praying for betters days for you ALL!
Warmly,
deb

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad to hear Mom is doing well!!!

vintage grey said...

I am keeping your sweet mom in my prayers and you!! Sending you big hugs and lots of love! xo Heather

A Little Creation said...

Oooo... Can't wait to see what your making. With everything going on I'm glad you have time to relax and craft.
Chris =]

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Meri,
Wow so much going on in your life right now. I do hope your mom gets better soon, its got to be so difficult on all of you. She's very lucky to have you in her life.

Frankie is Awesome!!
Hugs and keep well hon
Hugs Lynn

retrorevival.biz said...

Sure wish I lived closer to you and could join in your fun! I think about you and your mamma often:) And I got a kick out of your comment about our Christmas card;)

Createology said...

Good to hear your updates and know nothing is worse. Our "aging process" as my doctor likes to whisper the phrase is quite challenging. May we face it with grace. Always best prayers and healing energy dear...

gail said...

Hi Meri :)

Cant wait to see you again. Also I cant wait to see what you are working on:)

I am so sorry your Moms not feeling so well. I sure hope she is getting better. My prayers are with her. (())

Take care sweetie,
Gail (())

Laura Adams said...

Oh Meri...I'm praying that things will settle down and reach a mellow calm with all that is going on with your mom...I know it can be overwhelming. I can't wait to see all of your new creations! You are amazing! I just started back some of my unfinished projects that I am making for some fellow bloggers! I am so slow and feel no energy at times. But your blog gives me incentive to finish.

Thank you,
Laura

Nan said...

Just checking in to see what is what. Hope things work out for you Meri.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I had been wondering about your mom and am praying she'll feel like her old self very soon.

I hope you have a week as beautiful as you are!

Cheryl said...

What a dear you are to take your mother out for some "fun"... it must be overwhelming for her to have to see the doctor so much. Your very thoughtful :-)
big hugs!
Cheryl

Donna said...

I will be keeping you all in my thoughts! Glad you are finding time for some creativity. I hope you were happy with the flowers.

be well