Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Can you help me please?


My EBAY auction is live and I'd love it if you all
would help me to get the word out.

These new pieces are quite a few steps up from my usual vintage inspired goodies, although these guys are actually inspired by a vintage Christmas "fuzzy wuzzy" book called "The Snowman That Wanted To Stay," by Sarah Derman and published in 1948.

If you write a post about me and about my auction, and then return here to leave a comment that you have done so, you will be entered into a drawing for both of  the adorable leaf men below.




These guys are made of Paperclay and are between 3" & 4" wide and 6" & 7" long excluding the hooks).  They would be wonderful on a fall tree or even a Christmas tree, or hang them from a light fixture, on a mirror, wherever you want a touch of whimsy.  They are strictly for indoor decor use, and not to be used outdoors unless you have a protected area, safe from direct sun, wind, moisture and rain.

Here's a button with a link directly to my EBAY store where the Icicle Men are listed.  They are available for the next 10 days.


or you can use the individual method of copying the button and then linking it with this URL:


After posting about this auction, please return here and leave me a comment that you have done so and you'll automatically be entered in the drawing for the leaf men.

I will be drawing names on Sunday, October 20, 2013 and once I have my winner, I will then contact you for an address and then ship your leaves ASAP.

I appreciate any and all help you can give me in this new venture of mine.  I would really appreciate if you sent out an email or text with the URL provided above, to all your friends and family and encourage them to check my shop and sign up for email
notifications on future auctions.

Update on mom:

My mom's MRI came back and there were no indications of any masses (thank God), but her bile duct is still showing enlarged.  Her doctor believes she might have a stone in her bile duct and will be doing an endoscopic/surgical look at her in a as yet to be scheduled out-patient procedure.  Thank you once again for all your prayers and healing thoughts.  I know that it's helping a lot, and I tell my mom about all the sweet things you all say to me and for her.

Thank you again for all
your continued support!

Hugs,
Meri


5 comments:

MelanieMargaret said...

Just posted about your awesome creations...the Icicle Men! Love them!!!

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Meri, would you consider posting a picture of them on your FB, with the picture being visible to the world? I can then share it to my page. I have not been blogging, but I have lots of FB friends who love art.

dexihexiFelting said...

Just posted about your sweet Icicle Men. :-)

dexihexi Felting

Tammy's in Love said...

Just found this post, sorry I wasn't here earlier to give you some 'mortal support' as my son used to say when he was little. I have been knee-deep in packing 43 years of clutter for my Mom and next up I do her estate sale and clean up for listing the house. God bless us everyone!

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Meri,
I'm sorry I didn't get over here sooner. hope your sale went well?

Work has kept me hopping even had to work on Sunday.
Sorry to hear about your mom, send her my best.
Hugs Lynn