Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I promise to have piccy's by next week!


Hello lovely people,

I know, I know, you wanna see piccy's!!!!!  I promise I'll have them up by next week.  The event was a success, everyone says they had a wondrous time, but I'm still recovering.  My daughter took over 300 pictures, which I need to go through.  Yesterday I spent all day with my mom as she had an outpatient procedure and I had to run 5 or 6 errands for her.  Not to mention that my house was torn apart because we had our carpets cleaned.  It's just a little overwhelming for me at this time, but I promise to be back next week to regular blogging.  Thanks for your patience............I wish there were 4 of me, so that I could be more productive!

Hugs,
Meri

11 comments:

Short and Sweet said...

Don't worry about the pics. Keep us posted on your mom and thank you again for a lovely time.
I put up some pics so stroll over to my blog to see them.

Perfectly Printed said...

So glad the crafting party was a success!!! Don't worry about pics take care of yourself, I know how tiring it is taking care of seniors!!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

See I told you that you need to clone yourself!!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Try to rest if you can, sweet Meri! ♥

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Can't wait to see them!!! And praying for Mama!!!

Scrap for Joy said...

Wowsa! You really supplied your gals with everything they could possibly want to use on their Putz houses. Looks like lots of fun was had by the lucky participants! Hope everything is smoothing out for your Mom.
Now go get some rest!!
xoxo
Joyce

Tammy's in Love said...

Glad you lived to tell after all the activity Miss Merry Meri! I'm anxious to see the fabulousity, I begged Mr. Wonderful to take me off to Mesa yesterday when we hit single digits here for the first time...

Musings from Kim K. said...

I knew your gathering would be fabulous. Take your time. We'll all be here patiently waiting.

vivian said...

Im glad everything went well! Im sure you had a blast. wish I lived closer! Im looking forward to seeing lots of pictures. Im hoping for a christmas crafting weekend this coming weekend! Have a great day Meri!
xoxo
vivian

Blessed Serendipity said...

I can't wait to see pictures since I wasn't able to come. I just know that all your efforts must of been worth it and made lots of ladies really happy. I love your blogs new Christmas look.

xo Danielle

Lynn Stevens said...

Hope all went well, what am I saying I'm sure it was a huge success! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Good luck in my giveaway Meri
Hugs Lynn