Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Putzin' Around Finale




Howdy,

Ready for the finishing images????  Me, too.  Here they are:

Lot's of "checking out everyone else's work" was going on.
Sharon and CeeKay enjoying the playtime.
Laura's work space as she was off "shopping" for more goodies.
One of Gail's lovely homes.
My sister Jenny's Halloween house.

We then broke for lunch, and I'm sorry to say there are no piccy's of us all shoving food in our mouths (Thank you dear daughter).  After lunch we went directly to the action of gift opening.  We did a sort of round robin, where we went by most current birth date, and CeeKay was the first up.  You were allowed to steal gifts, but they stayed wrapped until everyone settled on what they got and then the flurries of ripped paper happened.  Everyone was surprised by what they got and seemed rather happy, too.  The top gift went to Laura in the form of a $25 gift card to Michaels.

CeeKay up first.
More giggles.
Goodies being opened.
My sister opening hers.
Frenzied opening.
More frenzy.
Showing off what they got to each other.
CeeKay admiring my neighbor Sandy's winnings.
We then convened with a serious discussion of the royal family....
like "why does the Queen keep her purse so close by?" and
whatever possessed Charles to dump Diana for Camilla?
Deep concerns for such a lighthearted event...;o)
Sandy finished one of the farmhouses and
chose to finish her second house later when
she returned home.
My neighbor Sandi finished her two houses
in record time and they turned out lovely.
Alyssa created a "Candy" cottage and a
"Christmas in Killarney" cottage.  Both turned out
amazing.
CeeKay's two houses turned out wondrous, in her preferred
color scheme of cream and black.
Gail finished one house and decided to finish the second
at home.
Janice's little cottage turned out spectacular.  She,
too is finishing the second one at home.
My sister Jenny and her adorable little
Halloween house.
Joanne finished both of hers, and she's not only
amazing at making bears, but little Putz houses, too.

The ones that got away!!!!!!!  My friends Sharon, Loretta and Laura all escaped without getting final piccy's done of them and their houses.  I'm sure it was an error on my part, but something tells me they just didn't want to be immortalized while covered in glitter!  I'll let it go this time, but for future events/classes, since I do not make money on these classes I need leverage in the way of incriminating photo's, so I'll have to be craftier from now on.  Yes, I'm joking, but I will be more alert in the future........maybe I can tie everyone down till I've gotten all the piccy's...........NO?

I love having these events as they are so much fun, the ladies are fantastic and what can be better than just playing, especially with glitter?

Thank you all for being so patient with me through this process.  Next week I'll be back to regular blogging and visiting and I'll post Christmas graphics.  Until then, have a lovely weekend.

Hugs,
Meri

18 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What fun you had...look at those smiling faces! I would have been lucky to get ONE made...I would have been visiting too much! lol That would have been on my Meri report card...she visits too much! haha! Love all of the pretty houses. Isn't that Halloween house fun! Thanks for sharing your fun! Happy weekend sweet friend!

donna said...

Everyone's Putz houses look so cute. It looks like y'all had a blast.
Hugs
donna

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Thanks for showing the pics, Meri! Attending such an event is on my bucket list! ♥

Sandy McClay said...

Meri,
This was a GREAT day and I always look forward to starting Christmas now this way....with a class at Imagimeris!
Thank you!
Love ya!
Sandy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun!! LOVING all the photos!!!!!!!

vivian said...

loved seeing all the pictures and everyones wonderful little houses! wish I could have been there to play too.
oh someday!
xoxo
vivian

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Looks like you had lots of fun and creativity going on. Great finished houses, loved seeing them all. Would love to attend a class like yours!

Diana Evans said...

oh what a fun time!!!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I also enjoyed seeing the Fun you girls had. I loved seeing the finished houses, all just darling!
Warmly,
deb

Scrap for Joy said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures of this fun, fun event! Looks like everyone had a fun time and the houses are all adorable. You thought of everything! Lucky ladies to have been there!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
xoxo
Joyce

Beedeebabee said...

Meri...I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading this post and one below as well. What a great time you all had, and those little houses all turned out so darn cute! Oh, and I love your house too. So...Can you move closer to me, so I can come play next time? PLEEEEASE!!! ;) xoxo

Perfectly Printed said...

So much fun!! All the house look just amazing! You are the hostess with the mostest!!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Someday, I'd love to hop on a plane and join you. What fun. They all turned out so cute. What a lovely day it must have been for everyone.

HollyC said...

What fun! I sure wish that I could have been there. I am determined to make some putz style houses this christmas. What inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. Have a wonderful Sunday, holly

vintage grey said...

Wow, what sweet houses everyone made and looks like you had such a fun time! xo Heather

Marlynne said...

Precious Little houses! Looked like so much fun!

Wish You Were Here said...

Fun, fun, fun! Thank you so much for a great time, Meri! You are so kind to open up your home to a bunch of messy crafting ladies! It was a great time! Hugs, Janice

Pierelantijntjes said...

Oh, wish I lived near your place, so I could join all those enthousiastic woman. I realy love those little houses you make!!! How I wish to make one myself! Have a great weekend!
greetings Ester