Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

The official attendees!



Hello again,

I thought I'd give you all the official list of ladies who will be joining me this year.  Most have blogs/websites and some don't, so I'll give links where I can.

My house is an official "MESS" right now.........understatement!  With cleaning out comes the adventure of finding things you forgot you had.  I'm slightly worried at the moment because I lost one of the gifts for my giveaway and it's worth $25..........yikes!  I'm hopeful I'll find it, but if not, I still have everyone covered.  I love doing this event......I wrap all the presents up way before and then I forget what they are, so it's like a real Christmas for me watching what everyone opens.  I've created a "garage sale" room out of my guest room so that the ladies can feel like they get two adventures in one.  They can play with the crafts and then do a little garage sale all in the same place.

Okay, enough about that, here's the list of fabulous attendees:

I can't do anything without my best bud Sandy of "521 Lakestreet"

My wondrously talented sister Jen of "Dog-Ma-Jen" I adore her!

Another adored friend Laura of "Decor to Adore"

Laura's extremely creative daughter Alyssa of "BlackSabeth" will be here, too.

One of my talented idols, Joanne of "Desert Mountain Bears".....egad she's amazing!

A new friend, and first time meeting, the talented Janice of "Wish you were here Mom" and "Booh Bears"

Another wonderful friend, Sharon of "Katydidit" and "Eclectic Junktion", sorry no blogs

My dear friend Loretta of "Short and Sweet" who is one of my most faithful attendees

I'm blessed to have CeeKay of "Thinkin' of Home" attending another one of my events

My dear friend Gail of "Gail Friend Designs" will be here

My neighbor from across the street, Sandi, will also be in attendance, sorry no blog

My lovely daughter, Abby, will once again be the official photographer and yes, she gets paid for this!

My ever loving, ever tolerant, and completely amazing husband will be here

And Moi, the official hostess who does the mostest!

We'll be noshing on lots of food and goodies.  I make the entrees (Turkey and Ham) and everyone else brings either a side dish, dessert or beverages.

Lot's of fun to be had here, I do wish all my blogland friends could be here, too.  Hopefully someday I'll get to meet you all........how fun would that be?

I want to give a huge thank-you, hug and shout out to those of you that helped me with the supplies for this event.

Laurie of "Magpie Ethel
Erica of "Golden Egg Vintage"
Diane of "Lavender Dreamstoo"
Jenny Kuller aka Redhead Sadie
Laura of "Decor to Adore"
Lynn of "Trashtotreasureart"
Deb of "Garage Sale Gal"

Okay, back to cleaning...........egads there's so much dust!!!!!

Big Hugs,
Meri

13 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

OH, Meri!!!
It sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!! I see some of my "friends" are going to be there! Did you say, "Garage Sale", even More FUN!
Can't wait to see what is created and all the photos! I don't think anyone is going to check to see if you cleaned!
Warmly,
deb

vivian said...

wish I was coming! one of these days we will get to meet. maybe you and sandy could come out to my aunts cottage one of these times.. (thats more likely to happen then me coming there, as I really dont like to travel. but I do so want to meet you girls someday!
Have fun!
xoxoxoxoxo
vivian

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

It is ALL the girl and I can talk about!!!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

We all wish we could be there! You'll have such fun and create some beautiful masterpieces! Sweet hugs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I so wish I was :( I am hoping to come to the next one!! So love seeing the names on that list ... all fabulous gals!!!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I really hope to meet you someday. I'll be anxious for lots and lots of pictures. You really do take such good care of your attendees. It's going to be an amazing event.

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

I hope you all have a ball! ♥

Redhead Sadie said...

If I wasn't vending at Junk In The Trunk that day, I would TOTALLY be there!!! Have a magical day!!!

Perfectly Printed said...

Next year for me hopefully!!

black sabeth said...

I am SO excited! We will have so much fun and cheer!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I am so excited.....can't wait!

Tammy's in Love said...

If I lived in Mesa, I'd already be THERE! Love your excitement, have good fun!

Tammy

NanE said...

I know y'all are going to have a fabulous time and I can't wait to see what you create! Now don't be a "putz" (ha ha) make sure you post pics!