Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

All new Christmas graphics to play with


Hello fellow bloggers,

Here's a whole new batch of graphics I just worked on for all of you.  As always, I love to see what you do with them, so please send me an email or somethin' lettin' me know what you made.  I'm gearing up for the next holiday dinner here at ImagiMeri's Studio's on Saturday the 14th for co-workers and employees where my husband works.  Since our house is decorated so heavily, it makes perfect sense to have the party here.  There will then be the family Christmas dinner on the 23rd, here, too and then I might be able to take a week off............we'll see.  I've still got plenty of goodies in my Etsy shop just right for the holidays, so don't forget to take a peek.




























Many happy hours of crafting to you all!

Hugs,
Meri

13 comments:

E said...

Thanks for all the great Christmas images, hope things calm down for you and your mom and you all have a great christmas. Elaine

Sandy McClay said...

Thank you! I am going to do a December Daily type project, only make it about my Christmases as a kid...with all of these vintage images. :) See you Thursday! :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Such fun graphics to play with! Merry Christmas, Meri!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee these!!! And I just used that roll of vintage Christmas paper you gave me this weekend! I made place setting cards for Christmas Eve dinner!!! :)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Thank you sweet Meri for sharing soo many with us! They are all sooo adorable, I just love them! It seems like December is going at record pace with so many more things to do still, hoping to do some crafting with these cuties! :) Happy Monday! xo Holly

Shirley Hatfield said...

You are such a sweetheart, Meri! I wish you the most joyous of Christmases! And thank you for the dear graphics...you do so much for us.

vintage grey said...

Thank you for all these sweet images! Sounds like you will have a house full of fun! Enjoy the Christmas season! xo Heather

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Aw, these images are so precious! Brings back memories of blogging years gone by!

My printer is on the fritz AND almost out of ink! It's so frustrating! ♥

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

As always you are so kind to give these graphics to us! My printer is down for the count, but it's so nice to know there are always great images here for me when I need them!
Can't believe you're hosting a few more gatherings. You better get some rest in between!
Erica :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I would love to see your home decorated for the holidays! I know I would love it! Thanks for the graphics and stop by and visit me today. See what pretties I'm showing off! Sweet hugs!

Montanagirl said...

Hello. I just found your blog via "Lavender Dreams". SO glad I did - it's amazing. I'm signing on to follow. I hope you have time to drop my blog, and maybe sign on to follow as well. I have lots of Montana Wildlife on there. Mona

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Can I even pick a favorite....hmmm, well, it's you!

donna said...

Meri you are always so sweet to share your graphics. Thank you so much.
Merry Christmas
Hugs
donna