Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Making Merry for over 25 visitors!


Hello wondrous blogging folks,

Well tomorrow I'm making dinner for over 25 of my hubby's co-workers and even though it's a lot of work, I'm kind of excited.  We're combining my hubby's birthday (which isn't officially till Christmas Eve) and a Christmas dinner and I get to cook it all!!!!!!

I'll be serving glazed ham, roasted lamb, sweet potato souffle with pecan praline topping, green bean casserole, deviled eggs, brandied "challa" bread pudding with caramel sauce and fresh whipped cream, a white chocolate raspberry mousse cake, apple pie and still more.  Sounds yummy even to me.

My youngest and I stayed up late last night baking over 15 dozen cookies, some of which will be taken to a cookie exchange on Sunday, and the rest for here at home.  My dear friend Laura of "Decor to Adore" is hosting the cookie exchange, and I hardly ever pass up the chance to go to her house.

Here's some more graphics for those of you doing last minute crafts.  Some are new, most I've posted before.  Have fun!

Hugs,
Meri



























17 comments:

Dessa Rae Greenwood said...

For some strange reason, I am very hungry right now lol!!
Wow that sounds like a wonderful menu...I wish I could cook...
Have fun at your dinner party and tell your husband Happy birthday.
What a wonderful day to have a birthday!!
Love all of the great graphics!!
Take care,
XOXO
Dessa Rae

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Forget the cookies bring me a plate of leftovers! :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

Oh my goodness. You are one busy lady. Enjoy playing hostess and chef. Love that skater graphic. Too too cute!

vintage grey said...

Yummy! Have fun cooking and spending time with friends!! Thanks for the sweet images! xo Heather

Createology said...

Happy Happy Merry Meri! You need elves with all you are doing. Happy Birthday to hubby. December Delights Dear...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like it's going to be a great party!!!! I love the graphics!!!!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Oh they are going to have the best time! yes, bring some of that brandied bread to Laura's!!!

vivian said...

that dinner sounds soooo good! If I lived near by I'd be sneaking in and wishing your hubby a happy birthday for a few tastes of everything except the lamb! lol!
have a delightful time my friend!
xoxo
vivian

Marlynne said...

Your menu sounds delicious and visually attractive. Hope it all goes smoothly!

Montanagirl said...

Your dinner sounds wonderful - and I love the graphics!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Good morning, Meri!

You're so sweet to share these graphics! ♥

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Sounds yummy!! I would like a couple cookies with my coffee right now! (: Have fun with friends and family!! Thank you for the sweet images! xo Holly

Pierelantijntjes said...

Thank you for sharing so many lovely images. Realy love them!
Greetings from Ester

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

WOW, that sounds WONDERFUL! I'm coming over, room for 1 more?!
Thanks for so many awesome graphics! You are the queen of graphics!
Enjoy your weekend. Sounds like lots of FUN!!
Warmly,
deb

Jenny said...

Okay.

It's official.

I'm tired out just reading your post!

It all sounds scrumptious!

You are always the 'hostess with the mostest'!

And amazing at everything.

See you soon!

Tell your sweetie Happy Birthday from me!

Scrap for Joy said...

Oh shoot, I missed the party! Hope it went smoothly for you and you're not too exhausted to enjoy all of the other up-coming activities. Your graphics are always so cute but .....is it last minute already??? I better get finished with my crafting!
Wishing you Christmas Blessings dear Meri!
xoxo
Joyce

Carole said...

Oh how I wish I had seen these before Christmas! The fun I would have had. ;-)

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful images.