Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

New in the shop!


Hello dear friends,

I hope you all had a most wondrous Thanksgiving, I did!  Okay, I know I said I'd have this post up yesterday, but hey, I don't pre-program my posts, I always do them live, and yesterday I got called to my mom's.  She had fallen during the middle of the night and managed to tear a large chunk of skin off of one of her arms..........yuck, I know.  Anyhoo, she's doing fine, just needs to be more careful.  After tending to her and then saying goodbye to my son, who headed back up north for school, I laid down and totally forgot to post.

I'd appreciate it if you could visit my Etsy store and maybe send some friends that way, as I've got new goodies in there for Christmas.  I've got a couple of "Putz" buildings and some new shadowboxes that are just darling.  If there's something you're looking for in particular, it never hurts to ask me about custom orders........YES, I DO THOSE.........most happily.

Brown deer shadowbox

Pink deer shadowbox

SOLD

SOLD

I will also be clearing out lots of goodies after the first of the year.  Lot's of decor from my studio, craft supplies and more will be showing up in my shop starting from the end of December, so definitely come back for that, too.


If you don't find something you like in my shop (what, that's not possible!) here is the beginning of some yearly holiday graphics.  Startin' off with Santa's and more to come in the next few days, so come back often.

As always, big hugs, and thanks for stoppin' by!

Meri





























14 comments:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Aw, your poor mama! She really goes through it!
Your shadow boxes are adorable! ♥

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh the ribbon candy car is my favorite!

Go visit my friend Deborah at Common Ground. Every Monday she features an Etsy linky party where people can link up their items for sale. I have made a few sales this way.

http://www.commonground-do.com/2013/12/the-marketplace-etsy-and-boutique.html

PS. I heard Santa is bringing your mama a huge role of bubble wrap for herself. :)

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Awww Meri, I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. :( Hope she's resting today.
Your shadow boxes and houses are so cute! And I thank you for the darling Santa's!
Happy Holidays to you Meri!
Erica :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

Your poor mother. I'm sure you are tired of worrying. You are such a good caregiver. You always have the best goodies to share with us. Thank you! Christmas hugs!

vintage grey said...

So sorry about your sweet mom, but glad she was okay, though. I love your shadow boxes and houses!! I almost got the pink deer, too, but decided two was enough. I will let you know about the poinsettia's if I decide to add more, so sweet of you to offer! Have a wonderful week Meri! xo Heather

Jenny said...

Oh Meri! I'm sorry!

BTW, your little houses are sold.

Just sayin'!

Don't ship 'em, though! Just set them aside for me!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Ouch...hope your Mom is okay...poor little thing.
LOVE all the Santa's you shared with us! So many are very Sweet! Thank you!
Warmly,
deb

Tammy's in Love said...

oh my, when it rains... praying for patience and healing.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Aw so sorry to hear about your mom, glad she's ok though. I just love your sweet shadow boxes!! Those are soo adorable! Thank you so much for sharing all those cute Santa graphics with us!! So sweet of you! Happy December! xo Holly

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Hope your mom is doing well. I am going to have to have you do me a shadow box for next year. I have an ornament that my Daddy gave me the year before he died. I always put it out....but I would love it in a shadow box.
Also, I love the bricks and stone on the Putz houses!!

agravette said...

I'm so sorry about your mom...praying for your precious mom and you too...hope she's feeling better really soon!

Van said...

Love all the vintage illustration goodness!

donna said...

I am so sorry to hear you mom hurt herself. You shadow boxes are always to cute. Thank you so much for sharing your vintage Santa graphic's. I am just in love with vintage Santa's.
Hugs
donna

Scrap for Joy said...

Oh Meri, so sorry to hear about your Mom's fall. I hope she heals quickly.
Your shadowboxes are always so imaginative and I love all of your Santa's. I'm thankful for your generosity!
xoxo
Joyce