Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

And how about even more?????


Hello yet again,

I spent a lovely morning with the amazing Karen Valentine of "My Desert Cottage" and it inspired me to clean up even more Valentines!!!!!!!

I also wanted to show you my first piece of artwork for the year long, online, event I signed up for called "Life Book 2014."  There was a warm up exercise, but I screwed up the writing on it, so I'm not showin' it.  I don't like my writing on the first week project either, but I need to get a better pen to write with on mixed media.
We drew and painted  our guardian angel, who is
supposed to protect us from our inner critic.  I accidentally
splashed some paint on her face, but I think I'll just look
at them as freckles........LOL

I do hope these graphics are inspiring you all to create some fun goodies.  If you're looking for something in particular, please don't hesitate to ask me and I'll be more than happy to send you multiples of whatever theme you are looking for.














ARTzona is fast approaching and in my next post I'll be showing you the goodie bags I designed and what's in them.  I also hope to have at least two more project pages done for "Life Book 2014" so I hope to see you back here.

Hugs,
Meri

10 comments:

Montanagirl said...

I like your Angel's freckles! LOL. Your Valentine's are so cute and inspiring.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Freckles are a good thing. You always have the best Valentines to share. Thank you!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING your journal page!! I actually thought you added freckles to her face till I read your OOOPPPPSSS! comment! LOL!!!!!

Tammy's in Love said...

Super fun! Karen Valentine...always brings to mind the actress with the perky attitude and button nose! Miss your sculptures...the most awesome vacation destination in AZ was tied for Imagimeri's Studio or the Grand Canyon!

XXOO,
Tammy

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Love your art piece!! I think it looks wonderful and so pretty! And the freckles are cute!! :) Thank you for sharing all these Valentines! I'm really wanting to make something with them!! ....just have to find some time! :) xo Holly

vintage grey said...

Beautiful painting and the freckles add a sweet touch. Thanks for sharing the cute Valentines'! xo Heather

vivian said...

HI Meri! so much cuteness! I love the first one you posted, the elephant. I think Im going to print it and give it to one of my babypies for v~day!
I got your email and will respond back soon!
have a great weekend
xoxo
vivian

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Those cards are so cute and I liked your painting. Good luck.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Wish You Were Here said...

Thank you for sharing all the graphics, Meri! I think your Guardian Angel picture is just perfect with frecklse ;o) Hugs, Janice

Lou Anne Hazel said...

Thank you for more fun Valentines. I feel like a 2nd grader getting wonderful Valentines in my special mailbox.