Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Putting myself out there!


Hello most awesome bloggers,

2014 is going to be a year of expanding my knowledge, my creative voice, and my overall big head!  My little sis told me about this project about a month ago and although I was very busy at the time, it stuck in the back of my mind as something I should look into.  Life Book 2014, is a one year, online course, with weekly projects and a starting price of $109.  There are many levels to choose from, but even the basic level promises video tutorials for every week of the year.  At the end of the year you may take each weekly project and bind it into a book or "Life Book."  There are anywhere from 22 of the worlds top artists/crafters/multi-media designers, including names like Traci Bautista – www.treicdesigns.comJennibellie – www.jennibelliestudio.blogspot.comAlena Hennessy – www.alenahennessy.comDanielle Daniel – www.danielledaniel.comChristy Tomlinson – www.christytomlinson.com,  who will have monthly projects in a down loadable video format that you can keep forever.

You will be able to:
  • Download all class materials to your machine, keep them forever
  • Learn many new mixed media techniques and styles
  • Grow and develop both personally and artistically
  • Receive extra inspiration, like PDF worksheets, art journal prompts, free uplifting affirmation jpegs (for you to print and hang up), give aways, artist interviews etc!
  • Connect with like-minded creative people
  • Make new artistic connections
  • Become part of a buzzing/ thriving art community for a whole year!
This program will close to the public by January 31st, so if you are interested in joining up you can click on the header of this post, or by using the button in the left sidebar.  Hurry as lessons have already started.

Hugs,
Meri

9 comments:

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Sounds like so much fun. Alas my life book will be spent in the classroom this year.

But I can't wait to see your projects! :)

Montanagirl said...

Would love to see your projects too!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I can't wait to see what you make from your classes!!!!!

Createology said...

Now this is a gift that will keep on giving for a very long time. It will be fun to see what you create. Happy New Year Dear...

Tammy's in Love said...

Meri! You are so inspired already that you can't help but have a blast doing this!!! You are so much fun to keep track of, I'll take a look at the links, it looks so challenging!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Looking forward to seeing your life book, Meri.

vintage grey said...

Happy New Year Meri! Looking forward to seeing your wonderful project! Have fun! xo Heather

Susan Clayton said...

Happy New Year. Best Wishes for the coming year and for your mom's health. The Life Book sounds like a cool challenge and I look forward to seeing what you do with it.
I have given you a shout out and included a link to one of your archived posts in my post on vintage Valentine's Day cards for Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound. (My blog wears your tag proudly) I have included no pictures from your site. Have a blessed week and Happy Belated Birthday to Mr. Imagimeri!

Plushpussycat said...

Hi Meri, Congratulations! You're one of the winners of my giveaway! Please contact me by email by Friday, 1/17/14 to claim your prize! xo Jennifer