Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Time for an intermission!

Hi Folks,

I promise to be back by next week with a post about ARTzona.  I had a wonderful time, met some more new artists and did things I've not done before, so it was a great experience.  I'll have piccy's and other stuff to share, but things have come up.

My doggie, Ocean is currently dying (old age and blown knees), and we're spending time with her till the event happens.  My little sister was in a car accident yesterday and has a broken knee, so I will be keeping myself available for her needs and of course there's the mom who still needs some errands run this week.

I also toured the new Mormon Temple built here in Gilbert, AZ yesterday morning with my daughter and my ex-husband.  It's gorgeous!  I couldn't take any pictures inside, but I hope to have some exterior images to share shortly.

Thank you for your patience with the constant upheavals in my life.

More soon!

Big Hugs,
Meri

10 comments:

Montanagirl said...

Sorry to hear about your sister's accident! Hope she'll be okay. Just take a deep breath, and I'll be thinking about you.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Take all the time you need. We're always here for you. Hugs!

donna said...

I am so sorry to hear bought your sister and Ocean. Geez girlee take all the time you need. Hope your sister gets to feeling better.
Hugs
donna

vivian said...

oh this life on earth.. is just full of so much good stuff and so much hard stuff.. the good just wouldnt be so good if not for the occasional hard. but hard sure does suck. Im so sorry you have to go through this hard time with your dog. you know that I know how it feels. I'll be thinking of you and will keep you and ocean in my prayers.
come back when you can!
xoxo
vivian

Jennifer Scull said...

gosh, just gonna send a whole lotta prayers your way.... hugs, too.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

So sorry to hear about Ocean on her last days...it's always had when a pet is at the end of their life...
OUCH...poor sister!
Your plate is full...come back when you can. I'll say a prayer or 2 for you.
Warmly,
deb

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry to hear about your dog and sister! HUGS!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh no! I'll keep everyone in my prayers. Take care of yourself, too my friend! Sweet hugs, Diane

retrorevival.biz said...

Oh, so sorry to hear about Ocean. I'll be thinking about you:)

Lynn Stevens said...

Meri, I'm so sorry to hear about your little fur baby and your sister. Sending warm hugs your way.
Looking forward to seeing pictures of the art show
hugs Lynn