Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Valentine Newbies for crafting


Howdy,

Well Christmas is coming down and it's time for Valentines Day.  I don't do a lot of decor for Valentines Day, but I do craft.  I've joined my BFF's (Sandy) Valentine swap and I'm already underway on making all the goodies.  I bought a plain basket at Goodwill and I'll show what I've done with it soon.  Lot's going on here, as usual, in addition to ARTzona at the end of this month and trying to get my lessons crammed in for "Life Book" there is my youngest daughter's birthday on the 30th and I'll be having a garage sale in February.  I was going to try and have a Valentine event, but I don't know if there will be time.....we'll see.

Here's Valentine goodies for all of you, and most of them are new or newly cleaned up, but there are a couple of repeats, too.










































Enjoy and as usual, let me know what you do with them.

Hugs,
Meri

17 comments:

Patty Antle said...

Oh my goodness, thank you for these. They are wonderful!

Beedeebabee said...

Happy New Year to you Meri! Sounds like you've already started the year off with a bang! You are one busy girl! Thanks so much for sharing all this adorable images! xoxo

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

You have a busy month, but it sounds FUN! I remember when my youngest turned 30...where do those years go!
Valentine basket, cool idea!!!
Thanks so much for the great Valentines! The doggy ones are so sweet!
Warmly,
deb

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are so fun!!!!

vivian said...

Love all the valentines, I think I may print a bunch of them out for my girls to make a wreath.
Im not joining any valentine swaps this year. I'm sure I'll be sorry when I see everyone else posting their swappies! Have a great week meri.
Xoxo
Vivian

Tammy's in Love said...

I'll never 'tire' of your better than new graphics! Love the new selection! My beloved hunted high and low for a wooden wall phone with the horn and hanging ear piece at the flea markets last summer. He found one in Iowa on our anniversary trip! I'll use that graphic to make him a valentine!

XXOO,
Tammy

Musings from Kim K. said...

You sound super busy. Can't wait to see your basket. Love all your lovely graphics. That honey bunny is super duper darling.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

These are just wonderful!

My printer broke and you've motivated me to go buy a new one tomorrow. Thanks so much.

:) Pam

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are all so sweet. Thanks for sharing them my friend. I always love the cowboy Valentines and I think I even see a pirate! Enjoy your week! You're a busy lady! Sweet hugs!

Perfectly Printed said...

All are so cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

Montanagirl said...

Just LOVE these! So sweet.

Patti said...

Good thing I am going to work tomorrow and can print out some of these cuties! Thank you! Have a wonderful week!

LBP said...

They are all so cute! Thank you for sharing them. I can see a lot of "right click, save as" going on!

Blessings

Linda

Sandy McClay said...

So many so cute! I have got to get a better printer! I have been talking to Lindsey and she swears by an Epson she got...and it scans larger items....I have a birthday coming up so we will see! These images are so stinkin' cute, thanks again!

PixieVintage said...

These are just gorgeous, I really love the little cupcake :)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

OOOO these are all so lovely!! I don't think I could pick a favorite....adorable!! :) Happy new week! xo Holly

Lou Anne Hazel said...

These were such a treat. Thank you!