Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to all my lovely friends and followers.  I know, I know.........where have I been?  Well, life is throwing punches and I'm busy dodging them right now, not to mention getting ready for our youngest's graduation, my oldest daughter's baby shower, my husbands bad back, money issues......yadda yadda yadda.

I still plan on posting some baby shower decor images soon, as well as showing you all what I have been doing for "LifeBook 2014."

I seriously wish all you mothers out there a blessed day, and this counts even if your children have four legs!

God Bless and lot's of love,
Meri

5 comments:

Sandy McClay said...

Have a GREAT day Meri....you deserve it!

Hugs, Sandy

Musings from Kim K. said...

Just think, you'll have the title of Grandma next Mother's day!! Hugs!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Happy Mother's Day! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!! xo Holly

Tammy's in Love said...

It's always a treat to see your news come up! Being a Grama is the best job description I have ever had; even as they get older I love every minute of it!

Thinking of you during all the busy days ahead!

vivian said...

Hi Meri! Im so behind reading blogs...just getting to mothers day entries almost a week later!!
I hope you had a good one!
thankful that another weekend is upon us! its been a crazy week at work.
happy weekend!
xoxo
vivian