Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween swap goodies


Hellooo all!

Just thought I'd stop in and let you all see the goodies I got this year from my good friend Lynn Stevens of "Trash to Treasure art."  Lynn and I have been swapping goodies on and off for almost 7 years now and I have to tell you..........she's amazingly generous!  Look at all this Halloween fun!

2 charms she made plus various goodies to create with.

Look at this charming tag

Isn't this the cutest little shrine?

She made me three lovely pieces to hang on my wall, too.

I don't know about you all, but I surely do treasure the many friends I've made through blogging and now through FaceBook, which is where I'm spending most of my time right now.

I wish you all the happiest of Halloweens, and may you all revel in the day when little kiddies wearing costumes come begging for candy.

Hugs,
Meri

7 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Cute! I love my blogging friends!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Oh my! Lynn made you some fabulous pieces. Wishing you a wonderful Halloween!!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Wow fabulous! She truly is talented. Blog friends are the best.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

So cute!! Blogging friends are the best!! :) Have a lovely day!! xo Holly

Tammy's in Love said...

It's great to see you here! I LOVE your baby punkin! My little 5'3 Norwegian grandpa used to call us 'Punkin Seed' when we were kids...absolutely adorable!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Thanks Meri,
I'll be posting yours very soon, just have one that has to go up tonight.
Hugs and Happy Halloween
Lynn

Little Susie Home Maker said...

My goodness! I am always so impressed with all the talented bloggers there are! She really made you some wonderful items! I am glad we are also getting to know each other better!
Blessings,
Susie