Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I'm so honored!



Hello lovely people,

I'm back to let you all know about something special.  I'm very honored to announce that I will be teaching on opening day of Art Unraveled 2015, right here in Arizona on August 4th, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

My class, "Whimsical Altered Canvas Doll" is a class I created just for this event.  Should you choose my class when the SITE is open, you shall be making one of three different dolls shown above.  There's the Steampunk style, Mermaid, and two-sided Native Indian.  You will not have to create them as I have as you have total creative freedom to create anything you wish.  For example; if you order the Mermaid kit you are free to turn it into a fish or whale, whatever catches your fancy.  You will learn how to use PaperClay if you are new to it, and many different ways of adding color and texture to canvas.  It's going to be tons of fun and I promise to make you laugh and giggle along the way.

The Art Unraveled site should be opening soon, so keep checking back.  I also encourage you to take some other classes as the artists are all amazing.

I hope to see you in my class and at all the events included in this wondrous event, especially the final day of the "BIG" sale.

Hugs,
Meri

3 comments:

vivian said...

that is so awesome Meri! I bet you'll have a blast!
I think I would pick the mermaid if I were taking your class!
have a great night
xoxo
vivian

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

I'd pick the mermaid too! I'm so happy for you Meri!
Erica :)

RetroSandie said...

I wish I could attend - it sounds likes so much fun!!! I would pick the Steampunk doll. Best of luck to you on your class!!