Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

How to make inexpensive molds for crafting


Hello all,

Today I posted my first ever, tip/hint, video on the Creative PaperClay blog.............yahoo!  I'm also posting it here for ya'll, as it can be relevent to most crafting medium.  I've used the "mixable" two part molding compounds in the past, and boy are they expensive.  This version I'm showing today, isn't a breakthrough, in fact I've found a few video's already out there for this.  I just want to stress how inexpensive this way is, not to mention I get way more molds from this method than from the store bought stuff.  I hope you enjoy the video, and as always, please contact me if you have questions.  I've listed my contact info in the end credits.

Have a great week!

Hugs,
Meri



2 comments:

Patti said...

Wow Meri! This is a fantastic video. I really learned a LOT! You are so clever! Thank you!

Marlynne said...

Very Good clear directions! I made notes and plan to try my hand at it! Thank you so much! Marlynne Snare Folk Artist